SPECIAL 5k QnAs

Okay where da hell is the UD?

Why now?

I know it's kinda late to publish this cause it's beyond 5k already.. but

.

.

.

Hewwo fellow readers!

Akira here uwu,

Sorry I wasn't updating some chapters, I'm trying my best to make the chapters interesting not boring for your guys to read so I'm taking a lot of time in processing them while I'm at school you know?

This is my never-ending gratitude for reaching this story to 5k and gosh I never really expected this fanfic to be uhh.. looked upon? But right now, I made some questionnaires that maybe some would be curious as to how I would answer them. Feel free to drop your questions as well here, hopefully I could answer them as much as I can!

Let us now start!

1. What's my inspiration for the story 'Celebrity Scandal' & 'Infamous Child'?

I remembered this one fanfic that I read before here in Wattpad which it really gives that good plot and story overall from the characters and it's modern settings, It was a NaLu Fanfiction called "It Was A Mistake"

Sadly, the overall story chapters were removed by the author (I think to revised?) and that crave of storytelling just burst out of me and that's where the version of IzuOcha was made, though it wasn't as similar as the original plot but the concept of pregnancy hiding was inspired by that..

.

.

.

2. What made me start fanfic writing?

Listen, I was just influenced from the fanfic stories that are anime related, one of which was from Fairy Tail and I got hooked on it so much I have this continuous thoughts of making one. I never considered fanfic writing as an original work? Because you are using the characters that aren't belong to you..

With countless of fanfic writing, had I don't want to sound rude but.. some are bad and others are just.. meh? 

That's why I start making my very own fanfic writing after four years haitus, not writing a story. 

.

.

.

.

3. Any plans after finishing 'Infamous Child' fanfic?

I'm planning to lean more with the BL fanfic right (I've been so hooked with TwoSetViolin these days which made me hook to another short story of it.. ) AND! I had plans for fanfics other than MHA, I had some different anime fanfic to show like Naruhina in Naruto, Melizabeth in Seven Deadly Sins, also continuing my Gruvia too!

I have stored so many story plots that I can't organize them very well right now, so I need to take these one step at a time..

Don't worry I will still make IzuOcha in the near future and oh boy.. You might be surprised to what I have in stored.. huehuehue

.

.

.

.

.

4. Are there chances to get a glimpse of the story before the 'Celebrity Scandal' i.e. IzuOcha High School Story? 

A lot of unanswered questions came to mind and I've hinted some ideas to how Izuku and Ochako developed each other's feelings, one of which the whole context of IzuOcha before the Celebrity Scandal like:

How the hell did Katsuki 'Pomeranian looking dog' Bakugou have feelings with Ochako?

How other ships developed as well like Momo and Shoto along with others as well?

What really happened the before-during-after the graduation of Class 1-A?

How did Izuku fall in of love with Melissa? 

I don't know if these questions pop to your mind while reading the two books, but I'm sure as well curious how it turned out and that means..

more work and plot to plan out HAHAHA!

Will I make it? That depends on your support and demands for answers :DDD, also my mood in writing too.. So we'll see about it *wink*

.

.

.

.

5. Will there be more IzuOcha fanfics in the near future?

I have plans, like just some one-shots here and there.. Also I plan series again.. Like I said I have more in stored for you guys to read.. Hopefully I maintain to update and make you guys engage in reading UwU

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for the QnAs!

If you guys have more questions, go ahead and comment down below, and I'll try to answer them as much as I can!

Please bear with me when updating and I'm trying my best to make each chapter interesting as possible! Thank you for being patient with me and thank you for taking your time reading this silly note to the author

.

.

.

.

.

.

was here,

Akira :)