N U M B E R - T H R E E

Wake up!

.

.

.

.

.

Wake up dammit!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Wake yourself up, Uraraka!

The young brunette open her eyes and panted heavily, she tried to look around and saw the window knowing it's the middle of the night. Uraraka heard the beeping sound of her heartbeat. As she tries to sit up straight to the side, looking down at her belly getting bigger inside her.

" I'm o-okay.. " Uraraka said to herself and rubbed her belly then started to shiver from the cold inside the room.

She was a bit confused on why she's in the hospital, from what the pregnant brunette observed is that she's been in this room for quite sometime. Slowly takes off her mask oxygen while trying to get out of the bed and hold on to the poll where her IV fluids attached on her body, the brunette wince which somehow felt uncomfortable with the weight in front of her.

" Gosh.. I didn't expect you to gain weight in such a short time or maybe it's just me laying down for a long time, little one.. " She said as she moves along while holding the poll.

Ochako began to open the door quietly and looking from left and right, no doctor or nurse on sight which made her leave the room with a relief. She walked from the hallways in barefoot as her hand rub her big belly with care, Uraraka felt a bit tired and sat from one of the benches after passing by two or three doors. The clueless brunette never knew this would be hard carrying a developing child in this state.

" Oh goodness.. " She replied while panting heavily feeling the cold wind from the floor, " Dammit, I forgot to put slippers before leaving the room.. "

" Eh? " Uraraka heard from her right a man with a mask scratching his neck.

" U-Uh.. " Uraraka tried to think of an excuse but the stranger engage a question to her quickly.

" Aren't you supposed to stay on your room, lady? " the man in the mask asked while she backfired a question as well.

" Isn't a bit late to have a visitor walking in the hallway? " Uraraka raised her eyebrow which made the man in the mask laughed.

" You're pretty funny! " The man kept laughing while Ochako put a pouty face on him.

" Meanie.. " She muttered as the man sat down few inches away on the bench with her.

" I'm here cause of a friend and about to leave the hospital but.. " the man then removes his mask and let out a awkward smile, " I just encountered you all of the sudden and I can't help but wanting to accompany you for a bit.. "

" That's thoughtful of you but I needed a little walk with my circumstances.. " Uraraka replied as she looked at strange man, " it's kind of hard walking with this heavy baby in front of me.. "

" Yeah I can tell.. " the stranger then scratched his neck which Ochako noticed it again.

" You here cause of the itchiness? " Uraraka pointed the visible red marks all over his neck and arms which made the man flustered.