N U M B E R - F I V E

" JUST HOW MANY TRASH DOES THIS NERD HAD?! " Bakugo growled while picking up all the Chinese takeout from the counter all pissed and irritated.

Both Katsuki and Camie visited Deku early in the morning to check out his apartment, knowing that their friend didn't get the chance to clean up the place without too much thought about it. The model giggled as she watches her boyfriend grumble in his mask while tying up all seven plastic garbage from the kitchen area and polish the sink perfectly.

" Pfft, can't believe you care enough to take care your rival's place.. "  Camie replied as Bakugou's face got even more pissed than the usual one.

" Deku and I live in the same dormitory when we were in college.. " Bakugou calmly explained as he looked at Camie with a serious look, " He may looked like a goody two shoes but I've seen a whole other side of him.. " 

" Yea like what babe? " She asked while folding the dirty shirts from the floor.

" Hmm.. " Bakugou thought about it deeply as he stopped from wiping the table, " when we were invited by welcome party for newbies in the acting industry at college, his obsession to work is so severe that half of his place in our room is flooded with scripts, dirty clothes scattered on the floor and his attitude is toxic when he doesn't get sleep.. that bastard is a pure obsessive son of a bitch.. " 

" Ehh? " Camie then titled her head wanting to her more about it.

" Nerd is obsessive on one goal, being the best role model in one of All Might's movies someday..  Impressing our idol is something we worked our asses off.. " Bakugou continued telling his story while they clean up the whole apartment.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Five Years Ago..

January 21, New York University Dormitory, Room 703

" Hey Kacchan, have you seen my brown leather boots? " Izuku asked as Bakugou groaned in response.

" Use your eyes, nerd.. " the tired blonde said as he heard him sigh.

" I don't have time to find it now.. I'm going to be late.. " He muttered and took a random jacket from his closet.

Bakugou then sat up straight from the bed and fixes up his hair, " the next class will be after lunch, what's with the get up so early in the fucking morning.. " 

" I was able to get a permission to observe from the backdoor about the new directing movie props from the fourth year.. " Izuku said as he found a simple black blazer to wear for his white shirt along the converse shoes near at the door to wear.

" You just did a six hour workout last night and you can still move in your fucking condition, Deku? " He was surprised to see him standing up and walk around the room without feeling fatigue at all, it made him even more pissed.

" Kacchan, when you're passionate about something.. You never feel any pain or fatigue on what you do.. " Midoriya smiled at his childhood best friend.

" Yeah whatever.. " Bakugou wrapped himself up with the blanket and get back to his own bed.

" Don't forget we have classes after lunch, Kacchan.. " Deku then waved his goodbye and closes the door quietly.