N U M B E R - O N E

" Young Midoriya? " Toshinori Yagi is standing in the apartment door while carrying lunch box.

He knocks softly and there still no response from him on the other side, Toshinori let out a sigh and pulls out the backup keycard he requested from the counter to enter his apartment. As he entered the room, it was messy and dark which he looks around the apartment with dirty clothes scattered on the floor with dozen takeout from Chinese restaurant has been compiled from the overflowing garbage can from the side.

He never knew that it would be this worse.

" Young Midoriya! " He shouted as he puts down the lunchbox from the table and see him in the couch curlesd up with a blanket.

" Nghh.. N-No.. " He whispered as Toshinori nudges him gently.

" Midoriya-shonen? " Yagi called out his name as he wake up suddenly and breathes back and fourth.

" Uraraka-san..! " He said as he looks around his apartment and finally noticed his mentor with a worried look, " M-Mr. All Might.. why are you here.. "

" Young Bakugou told me to check up on you.. " Toshinori said but he didn't care about it and covers himself with the blanket.

" Please go away.. " Deku grumbled while facing away from his mentor, " I want to be alone right now.. "

" I'm not letting yourself get worse than this, what would young Uraraka think of your state right now- " Mr. Yagi said as Deku stared at him lifelessly.

" Don't bring her into this conversation.. " He requested in a monotone while Mr. Toshinori gulped.

" Don't give up hope for yourself... " Mr. All Might said as he rubbed his back, " I'm always here for you, young Midoriya.. " 

He didn't talk anymore as Mr. Yagi accompanied him through the day, he feeds and told him to take a bath while Deku still manage to obey him. Toshinori then accompany him to the hospital to check up on Uraraka and the baby, he observed from far away as he smiles.

" I'm sorry Mr. Midoriya.. " The doctor replied while slowly leaving him the green-haired actor behind, letting out a heavy sigh.

" Still no good sign? " Toshinori approached my touching his shoulder.

" Mhm.. " He simply replied and goes inside the room to wait.

It was a tedious of him to stay in the room making Toshinori worried for his health and those around him, he never knew seeing his one of the dedicated student to be this heartbroken and futile. There must be a way to lift up his spirit somehow, by looking at the woman in the bed, Yagi began to think a way to lighten up his day for a conversation.

" This is the girl you've been trying to court, hm? " Yagi asked as there was no response from him, " Here I thought you were in love with my goddaughter Melissa but I guess love changes when you spend Young Uraraka and made tons of memories with her in your life.. Actually I totally support both of you- "

" Mr. All Might, I would like to keep the room silence please.. " Midoriya shut down the conversation which made Mr. Toshinori sweat dropped.

" I know it's hard to see your loved one in this condition.. " His mentor said as he continued talking to him with genuine look, " I never understand how relationship works, since I was a workaholic actor, but deteriorating your health and guilt won't solve anything for the sake of young Uraraka.. I believe that she was finding the right time to tell you about her pregnant situation.. " 

Deku kept his eyes focus on her as Yagi smiles, " you are just like young Mirio back then.. clueless and unaware about his wife's condition that time.. "