N U M B E R - E I G H T

In the Midoriya residence, Izuku's mother was still laying down on the couch for solid five minutes after fainting. The two couples were worried as Ochako stands up and walked to the kitchen area.

" Ochako- " Izuku was about to follow as she looked at him with a smile.

"Don't worry, I can handle this.. " The brunette responded as she looked at the fridge, finding something to eat.

Izuku watched her with worry until a groan is attended by her mother, a sign of waking up.

" Mom! " The actor moved toward his mother as Inko looked at her son looking worried and uneasy.

" I-Izuku.. " Inko replied as they both embraced together, " I'm sorry I fainted.. "

" It's okay Mom.. " He responded as they pull away from each other.

Inko looked at her son and then glimpsed from the kitchen area the brunette organizing some ingredients to cook for food, " O-Oh dear.. Ochako..! "

" Auntie Inko..! " Ochako turns around with a spatula in her hand, " thank goodness you're awake.. I'm sorry for dropping the news so suddenly, I guess harboring emotional mood swings of a pregnant lady has its perks of letting out the truth without a sentiment of anxiety or fear.. "

Inko looked at her as Izuku goes to the kitchen trying to stop her from doing anything, it made her pout as she whines. The green-haired woman smiles as she watches them being a couple and working together in the kitchen, it reminded her of the days she had her deceased husband, Hiashi Midoriya.

" Come on.. " Ochako whines as she looked at him attempting puppy eyes, " let me cook for Auntie.. "

" I'm not letting you move around where there's a kitchen knife, fire and boiling water around you waiting for an accident to happen..! " Izuku begged as he looked back at her worriedly, " please don't make things hard for us, Mochi.. "

" I'm not that clumsy.. " Ochako was about to cry and feeling helpless Izuku sighed.

Inko stands up and began to approach the two of them as she lets out a cough, " You two act like an old married couple.. "

Both of them stopped arguing and began to blush as their faces looked like two tomatoes.

" Ochako dear.. " Inko grabbed one of her hands then looked at her, "If anything happens, never hesitate to come and stay here with me.. "

" A-Auntie.. " Ochako was surprised as she watched her smiling at her with kindness.

" I know it's a lot to take when bearing a child.. When I lost my husband in a mass shooting, I had to deal with everything on my own while carrying Izuku inside of me. " Inko explained and proceeded with her story, " I had a tough time and enough to survive on my own with my husband's saved money he earned for years and I swore with my life to protect what's left of my purpose as a mother.. "

Izuku listened as both women continue having a mother-to-mother conversation, " but I had help from my friend, Mitsuki.. and I owe her a lot when I was at my lowest point dealing with Izuku inside me. I never back down from my obligation as a mother and I'm sure you'll do a great job especially now that you two have been.. well entered with the new relationship, but never lose sight of what you have together with love and no guilt. "

" Auntie... I won't think twice to reach you and ask for good advice on everything I need to know.. " Ochako said with a smile as Inko hugs her again.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief and the two women began to work together for some good dishes in the kitchen area, he makes sure that he wouldn't leave beside Ochako just in case she get into trouble. It took an hour for lunch to be prepared everything and had a wonderful meal of pork cutlet with mixed buttered vegetables as a side, plain warm rice, and some strawberry mochi that his mother made a few days ago, lunch for three people eating together nicely.