N U M B E R - S I X T E E N

The greenette accompanied the older brunette, he never felt so nervous as when he had his first scene of acting. 

" Thank you for personally making the mochi for that man's business.. Temper is something I couldn't regulate from time to time.. " Gou Uraraka was the first person to engage in conversation which Izuku understand with a nod.

" A man like you is very punctual and helping the man is an instinct to me ever since I was a boy.. " The greenette replied as they both continue walking from the sidewalk.

" I never see you around the village, are you new around town? " Mr. Uraraka asked as the green-haired actor looked at him with a nervous laugh.

" I guess you could say that? hehe.. " Midoriya replied as he continue walking alongside him making him laugh loudly.

" HA HA HA! " Gou laugh making the greenette surprised only to compose his posture seeing the older brunette not in a bad mood.

" Y-You seem in a good mood, sir.. " Izuku stated as his legs tremble with each step he goes forward.

" Well, I'll be going to meet my daughter after such a long time.. " the older brunette said as a smile formed on his face, " I had done some horrible things to her but I only want what's best for her, the behavior I had in the cafe is unacceptable, though my princess must have missed these boxes of mochi every time she goes home so I'm grateful for making them to my daughter.. " 

" Well, I'm sure that you raised your daughter well to provide everything she needs in her life.. " Izuku added as they kept on walking and finally stop seeing the car where Shindo and Tobita are talking casually.

" My ride is here, young man.. " Gou looked at Midoriya giving his smile.

Out of nowhere, the greenette goes straight to where Shindo is. Tobita was confused about why is he going in their direction, " Here is the coffee I bought for you, Shindo-san. I apologize for taking so long for me to get back here but.. " 

" Right! " the green-haired Midoriya smiled while giving the coffee to him and gave a bow quickly slurping them in one go.

" Mr. Uraraka and Sir Danjuro, pleased to make your acquaintance.. I'm Izuku Midoriya and I will be accompanying you back home safely alongside Shindo-san. " He bowed with courtesy as the right-hand butler twitches his eye with irritation.

" How improper! A repulsive young fellow who didn't at least inform me about this matter from Manami or Lady Akemi herself- " Tobita was furious as he began to take out his phone ready to call somebody from the mansion but luckily the greenette responded before he could.

" Kaokuro asked for help regarding this matter and I voluntarily agreed to her request to accompany you back from your mansion.. Please understand the situation and let me help you out.. " He explained as Tobita was about the lecture him but was stopped by his master who seems to try to understand his reason.

" Danjuro.. " Gou then looked at Shindo who began to stand up straight from his direction, " Is that true, Shindo? "

" Y-Yes sir.. " He replied and bowed respectfully which made Mr. Uraraka nod and began to go towards the door of the car in the second row.

" I don't see any wrong so let us go.. my daughter is waiting.. " Gou replied as he entered the car while the three silently looked at each other.

" Mr. Tobita we should get going- " Shindo then looks at his master who goes to the poor greenette in his eyes scowling.

" I don't know what your intentions are but you know your place as you are nothing but a clod.. " He stated as he looks away getting inside the car as well, Izuku let out a sigh of relief looking at Shindo.