N U M B E R - T W E N T Y E I G H T

Dabi stood before the slumbering patient, poised to administer the lethal virus that would end her life. His hands trembled slightly as he clutched the vial, the weight of his decision starting to weigh heavily on his conscience. Sweat on his forehead as he contemplated the consequences of his actions.

He will not just kill Ochako but also the baby about to be born as well.

As the seconds passed, Dabi's mind whirled with conflicting thoughts and emotions. The room was filled with tense silence as the patient's steady breathing echoed, magnifying the storm of emotions within him. With a heavy heart, the once part of the prestigious family, Todoroki, now a man struggling with personal demons, gripping his hold on the vial, his conscience torn between guilt and relief as he felt the weight settle in the pit of his stomach. Even though he was aware that this decision would haunt him for a long time, he made the bold choice to cause suffering to an innocent soul like hers. 

" Dabs.. " Keigo's voice echoed in his mind when they were together in their lone apartment.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹ 

" You gotta stay at the bed, you know the doctors advised, Keigo. " Hawks winced in pain as he tried to protest, but a coughing fit cut off his words.

" I'll be fine, Touya, " he managed to say, his voice strained and weak.

Touya sighed, knowing that Keigo was stubborn but also knowing that he needed to rest.

" I'll make you some tea," he said, gently touching his shoulder before heading to the kitchen.

As Touya prepared the tea, memories of their time together flooded his mind, a chaotic mix of laughter, tears, and shared dreams. He couldn't help but feel a pang of worry as he watched Keigo struggle with even the simplest tasks, knowing that their lives had been forever altered by Keigo's illness.

But for now, Touya held onto hope, knowing that love had a way of healing even the deepest wounds.

As he brought the fragrant tea to Keigo, he whispered, " We'll get through this together, one step at a time. "

" I know Dabby.. " Keigo then kissed his cheek and let out a weak smile.

Toya was hiding that pain, steadfast in his determination to be the pillar of strength that Keigo needed. During peaceful times, when the burden of their circumstances became overwhelming, he permitted himself to let go, seeking comfort in the warmth of their mutual love. In those fragile moments, Toya faced the daunting prospect of losing Keigo. However, he understood the importance of being resilient, not only for himself, but also for their shared well-being. As they clung to each other in the darkness, their love became a beacon of hope, guiding them through the storm.

Days turned to months, the blonde boy coughed hard and struggled to catch his breath. Concern etched across Touya's face, fear gripping his heart as he held Keigo's trembling hand tightly. The once peaceful times now felt distant, overshadowed by the looming threat of Keigo's deteriorating health.

" Stop giving that look, Dabs.. " Keigo said staying at the couch as he watches his boyfriend washing the dishes on his own silently, " I'm prefectly fine and you worry too much of me.. "

Touya whispered with tear-filled eyes, " I can't help but worry; you are the most important person in my life. I love you, Keigo, and I will do anything to make sure you're okay and make you feel better.. " He didn't realize that Keigo's hand tightened around Touya's, offering a silent reassurance as they faced the uncertain future together.

Infamous Child (Izuocha Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें