N U M B E R - F O U R

Both best friends are looking away from each other with their flustered faces.

And half of the class 1-A noticed it.

" So.. how are you, Ocha-san? " Mina breaks the silence and crossing her arms.

" I-I'm fine.. " Uraraka replied and look down from the bed wanting to glance at Deku but too embarrassed in front of her friends.

" Well, we are glad that you're awake Uraraka-san.. " Iida smiled at her with the whole class agreeing to his statement.

" We were worried that you might take too long for your nap.. " Kirishima added as he wrapped his arms around Mina's waist, " hehe I know I have some explaining on why I um.. you know.. "

" Yeah you do.. " Uraraka crossed her arms, " I cant believe you broke your word. "

" It was a life and death situation! " Kirishima fought his side as Mina glared at her idiotic husband, " t-to be honest, it's better for everyone to know about it before you give birth.. Bakubro is about to die in the situation too.. "

" Yeah, we almost seen a whole another side of Midoriya when you were bedridden.. " Kaminari added which made Deku flinch when he heard his name.

" G-Guys.. " The green haired actor looked at his classmates, trying not to encourage them to talk about that.

" Yeah, I-I totally get when you said that, Kaminari-kun.. " Ochako giggled a little with a nervous smile.

" Seriously, Ochako-chan I can't believe you kept to us about you being preggo.. " Tsuyu frowned which it made the brunette sad as well.

" I-I know I'm sorry.. I kept this from everyone but it's too controversial to just reveal that easy, especially when um.. " She tried to looked at Deku and quickly looked down in embarrassment while Deku tried to pretend as if he wasn't aware from her peeking.

" Well, are you two together now or something? " Mina asked as the two lovebirds began to blush even harder, " with this kind of tension in the air, I know something had happened between the two of you.. "

" U-Um.. " Ochako tried to speak but Midoriya began to answer the pink journalist without hesitation.

" I told her my feelings. " Deku then holds her hand and looked at the brunette who couldn't stop blushing, " I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend and.. "

He kissed her hand gently and looked at his classmates with a grin, " I wanna marry Uraraka-san after she gives birth with our child.. "

The room was filled with silence as Uraraka widen her eyes with her face becoming like a red tomato. Even the class 1-A was in total shock from Deku's words.

" EHHHH?! "

" M-MARRY?! " The girls synching together while looking at Deku.

" Isn't that too early, Midoriya? "

" What about your career as an actor? "

" You really have gone insane with this, Midoribro.. "

" You two didn't even have one proper date together! "

" Did Ochako-chan accept your feelings? "

" What about your fans who might try and hurt Ochako-san? "

The girls bombarded the poor green-haired actor with statements and questions while Ochako cover her face from what she just heard from him. The greenette was calm about it which made Mina pissed about his expression and the announcement of marriage for her dear best friend.