N U M B E R - N I N E

It was just another day of work for Midoriya, his acting routine has come back to him along with his happy personality toward the crew and staff helping with the project. Ever since he came back the only thought of Ochako as he work hard in everything he does. Everyone notices his mood as they let out a sigh of relief when the old Deku they knew was back to normal and ready for action.

" Hey, nerd! " Bakugou shouted as the greenette turn around.

" What is it, Kacchan? " He asked while he watches his childhood best friend approach him.

" Old man told me regarding some changes for a new set of characters for the One For All series, he wanted your opinion and consent about it.. " Izuku was a little confused but Bakugou continued, " he also asked you if he could contact Pikachu regarding the recruitment of their singer.. "

" O-Oh.. " Deku then remember that it was Uraraka who sang the theme song of their movie, " I'll let them know when I get the chance.. " 

" I know that tactic of yours.. " The blond actor looked at him with an angry expression, " You're trying to delay round face's recruitment cause she's pregnant.. " 

" I don't want her thinking about anything related to work or this conversation in her condition.. " The worried broccoli boy frowned as he received a hard pat on the back causing him to fall on the ground.

" It's time for the old man to know round face! " Bakugou growled and crossed his arm, " he already acknowledged her as someone talented and your plain-looking girlfriend of yours, be fucking grateful he's considering her to be part of our project- " 

" She's not plain, Kacchan! " He argued as he stands up glaring at him then looked away with a worried expression, " I'm just.. not sure if Uraraka-san is ready to face all these harsh expectations, besides she will be required to go through months of training before the actual acting.. " 

" Round face ain't weak once the baby's out.. " Bakugou answered as he understands Deku's concern, " Just address this matter after the whole pregnant thing.. " 

Deku smiled at him and nodded, " Thanks Kacchan.. " 

The sound of the bell rang, with the actors and actresses began to walk at the center which the two boys followed as well. The whole day everyone does their part for each scene, it was pretty tiring for Deku to keep up but he couldn't wait to see Ochako smiling and saying the words ' Welcome home, Deku-kun' at his apartment. After hours of talking and moving around the green room, the director dismissed early making the green-haired actor excited to go home.

" I'll let everyone know that the first episode of the One For All series will be released in December this year.. Hopefully, the hard work will pay off! " The director announced as some of the crew started to leave including Bakugou and Midoriya holding their bags.

" Can't wait to just relax and use my vacation week after this.. " Bakugou said as Deku chuckled, both of them are walking together to the parking area.

" I couldn't wait to see the outcome as well, Kacchan.. " The greenette replied as the blond actor looked at him with his usual angry face.

" Yeah yeah whatever.. " Bakugou said as a minute of awkward silence came between them, " Hey Deku.. " 

" Hm..? " Midoriya looked at him as he saw him rubbing the back of his neck while looking down.

" Can you help me with something.. " Bakugou asks making the two of them stop walking.

" Help with what Kacchan? " Izuku was curious, he had never once been asked by his childhood friend about something to him.

The blonde actor let out a heavy sigh and looked at Deku with a stern look, " I need your opinion about rings.. "