N U M B E R - T H I R T Y

I'm still alive!

You guys wanted that update, so here it is..

More updates to come, I hope :)

.

.

.

was here, 

Akira

.

.

.

.

.

" Mommy! "

" Mommy, I'm over here! "

" Look, look, look, I have a star, mommy! " A little girl can be heard from the distance as the brunette opens her eyes and turns around from the little girl's voice.

Ochako glanced around and suddenly caught sight of a mesmerizing white-haired little girl with a blurry face she couldn't quite place, approaching her with a captivating, radiant smile. With grace, Ochako delicately crouched down to engage with the child, a surge of joy filling her heart. Her smile widened as the adorable little one proudly displayed the vibrant red star in her tiny hand.

" Wow, that's amazing, sweetie, " Uraraka said, admiring the star on the little girl's hand. " Did you draw that all by yourself? " she asked, delighted by the girl's creativity.

She shook her head, " Sensei gave me a star for helping my classmate in PE.. "

" You're a very good girl then, sweetie.. " The brunette then showers her with kisses around her face, making the little cutie giggle.

" Hahaha! Mommy, you give me too much with your kisses..! " The brunette chuckled at the girl's adorable protest and ruffled her hair playfully. 

" Well, I can't help it. You're just too cute and sweet to resist, " Ochako said with a warm smile, feeling grateful for the precious moments like this with her daughter.

" Can we make Katsudon for dinner, mommy? " With a charming pout, her eyes shimmered, longing for her favorite delicacy to be prepared by her mother.

The sight was simply irresistible, causing her heart to melt.

" Absolutely, darling, I will make it, especially for you.. " she assured, feeling a fondness for the charming little girl before her.

Ochako loved to spoil her daughter, especially regarding her favorite meal. Mother and daughter, hand in hand, are ready to make their way back home. However, just as they're about to start their journey back home, a car suddenly screeches to a halt right in front of them, causing them to jump back in surprise. Stepping out from the driver's seat, a familiar face emerged - it was Izuku Midoriya.

" Papa! " The little girl then ran towards the greenette, and his face lightened up, seeing his daughter's excitement.

Izuku scooped her up into his arms, laughing softly as he spun her around.

" Hey there, my little snowball.. " he said, planting a kiss on her forehead. " You miss Papa that much? "

Ochako watched them with a fond smile, grateful for the unexpected reunion.

" Deku-kun.. Eri.. " She thought to herself as tears came out of her eyes.

The overwhelming happiness she felt at seeing them together, safe and sound, was indescribable. The precious moments spent with the people she loves the most surpassed even her wildest high school dreams. She opened her heart to her best friend, sharing her deepest emotions and acknowledging his unwavering support throughout her school journey. That was the moment she truly understood her deep love for the green-haired dork. His remarkable impact gave her the strength to pursue her dreams and overcome the constraints imposed by her father. He was the catalyst for her transformation into the Ochako Uraraka she is today. She thanked the universe for this precious moment and vowed to cherish it forever.