N U M B E R - T E N

" O-Ochako? " A cracking voice was her from her mother's voice.

" Yes, it's me, Mother.. " She muttered as she sat down from the bed waiting for another response.

 The brunette heard a faint breathing from her phone as a loud inhale is heard replying, " YOU FINALLY CALLED US! YOU WORRIED ME AND YOUR FATHER WHEN YOU LEFT YOUR ROOM WITHOUT A LETTER OF GOODBYE TO US!- "

Uraraka quickly moved her phone away from her ear as she was about to get deaf from her mother shouting and crying, " M-Mom.. I know that it's a bit harsh but you know I wanted to leave ever since I graduated, I inform you beforehand too- "

" We could have had our proper last meal together! " Her mother continued to cry as she was happy to hear her daughter's voice for such a long time, " it's so sudden of you to call unexpectedly, your father just left for work too hopefully you get to call for him too, Ochako.. "

" I rather talk not to face father right now.. " She thought to herself as she let out a sigh, " a-anyways Mother, I would like to know when you and Father be available to meet..? "

" Hm, according to the schedule we had.. " Her mother became silent as a faint flip of the page is heard from the background, " we are free around this weekend? " 

" Great! Um.. " Ochako bit her lip as she began to rub her belly, " I was wondering if I could come back home and well.. just have another meal with you and Father.. " 

" Oh, how sweet of you, Ochako~ " Mrs. Uraraka replied as an unexpected tone came from the phone, " Hopefully you're confident enough to tell us about your achievements.. " 

" U-Um.. " Ochako felt the wave of pressure on her shoulders but kept her composure but repressing that feeling, " I'm not going to be boastful in front of you and Father.. It's an important matter than wealth or anything materialistic valuables you could think of.. " 

It was silent for a couple of seconds but her mother responded, " I see.. If you are going to visit back home, wear decent and don't forget our traditional greetings before entering our villa as well.. "

" Yes, Mother.. " Ochako simply replied and finally her mother hung up.

The cold shoulder was still there feeling the pressure, and she almost forgot to breathe there for a second. The brunette panted as she slowly lay down on the bed while letting out a heavy sigh as she looked at the ceiling for a while. She never knew she would face her parents again with these circumstances, but she had to put on a brave face and feel proud of what she had now. She had the person she loved the most, a starting family to begin with, soon she would be able to confront her talent to the whole world with her music. It was the dream she wanted when she was little instead of handling her family's business someday, being the only child was pretty lonely, especially growing up. 

" Ochako-san? " Hado began knocking on the other side making the brunette get off the bed to open the door, " Midoriya-kun texted me that he'll be home soon, sadly I have to go and fetch Nero from school.. "

" O-Oh.. I can stay on my own, I'll wait for Deku-kun here.. " Ochako replied as Hado looked at her with concern.

" Are you okay? " Her senpai asked as she looked into each other's eyes, " You just go inside the room with reason and I didn't want to bother you too cause I heard you talking to someone on the phone too.. " 

" O-Oh.. " Ochako tried not to bring up the conversation she had with her mother so she only smiled replying, " Just chatting with Deku-kun a while ago, you know how worked up he is when Izuku is far away from me.. "