N U M B E R - T W E L V E

Ochako never felt so much pressure ever since she was five years old. 

Years of training,

Years of giving her everything,

Years of impressing her parents,

It was never enough for them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" Ochako dear, we have guests so wear your formal kimono.. " Her mother asked with a serious tone as a twelve-year-old Ochako put down the stacked thick books on her head.

" Yes, Mother.. " Uraraka simply responded and walk out of her mother's office to prepare.

The Uraraka family has known as one of the wealthiest families along with Todoroki, Tenya, and Momo. They have the most enormous construction demand in all of Japan and soon the only child of the Uraraka will soon be inherited by her. Little Ochako wouldn't mind taking the responsibility someday as she has seen her parents as perfect and satisfied with their lives both financially and as a family. 

As the young Uraraka has almost done fixing her hair a knock on the door was heard and opened, " Lady Ochako, the guests are here.. "

" Thank you Kao nee-san.. " She replied to her closest maid and turned around with a smile.

" I'll be by the door accompanying you, take your time.. " The maid smiles back and bows as she slowly closes the door. 

Uraraka let out a sad sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror, " guests.. " 

The young brunette finally got out of her room as Kaoruko Awata, the closest maid she had in her childhood days, helped her by walking with the traditional okobo shoes and being into extracurricular activities that her parents prepared for her, she was being trained to become a geisha since little and was now certified to be one someday if she goes back and continues training. Ochako never felt so uncomfortable in her life but she's used to it ever since guests come to their mansion. As the little brunette goes downstairs slowly, she notices a familiar person within the group of guests, it was none other than Shoto Todoroki in his purple Yukata. The two of them look at each other with shocked faces making Uraraka look away quickly, not causing any more stir.

" Enji, Rei! Welcome back to our humble abode.. " Gou Uraraka, the father of the household, greeted the Todoroki family and shakes his hand with the man.

" It's nice to see you in shape, Gou... " Enji replied with a smile as the two mothers looked at each other with happy faces.

" It's nice to have another meeting with you again, Akemi! " Rei said as the two hugged each other and giggled.

" You and Enji seem to be doing okay? " Mrs. Uraraka said and pulled away from the hug then looked at her with concerned eyes, " You two are on good terms in the past few weeks? " 

Rei began to look down with a sad smile, " Enji and Toya have been arguing a lot and.. blamed me for his actions.. " 

The young Ochako didn't want to speak with the adults nor talk with the Todoroki siblings as much as she can, she knew about the crisis family problem of Shoto Todoroki and Uraraka feels terrible about the pressure that her friend is going through with the inherited business passed on to all from him instead of his big brother. Both families began to walk to the dining room as they quietly enjoy the food prepared on the table, Ochako only focused on her food and elegantly eat them slowly while Shoto looked at her but then went back to eating his food trying not to interact with the young brunette.