Chapter 6 - Is She More Than What I Thought She Was?

Jennie's POV

I saw how shocked Lisa was when I told her what she will get from being my slave. It's not the same offer I had for my previous ones. I myself was surprised with my response. Maybe something inside me is oddly developing some likings to this girl beside me.

I had to pretend that what I said was a joke.

"HAHAHA! Of course I'm just kidding! By being my slave, you can keep your job and no one would know what I caught you doing. Do we have a deal?"

She hesitated.

"I don't really care about losing my job. I deserve that for doing something that I shouldn't be."

How hard-headed can she be?!

"Sure. And aside from that, I can have you included in a blacklist so it would be hard for you to find another employment. Fair enough, yes?"

She looked confused and a little concerned for a few seconds. Then seemed like a light bulb was switched on in her head before she spoke again.

"Jennie...ahmm, if I agree, would that mean I will always be near you?"

I nodded. She looked ecstatic.

"Then it's a deal! When shall we start?!"

"Pack your things tonight and move to a place I would want you to stay at."

"Is that necessary?"

"Very."

"But why? What exactly would you be asking me to do for you??"

I smirked...but only inside. I tried to hide a smile although I feel like chuckling.

"Hmmmm...we can discuss about that some other time. Don't worry, I won't ask you to do anything unimaginable. Let's just say you will do things that no one will ever dare think that I want someone be doing to me or for me."

I got a puzzled look this time.

"What the...." She stopped.

"Oh Lisa. You should've been more careful. See what your carelessness brought you?"

"I wouldn't mind. I will be with my very attractive and damn gorgeous boss. Bring it on!"

I let out a laugh. I wasn't able to help myself anymore. She's being too adorable.

Is she innocent or what? LOL!

"Would I be able to...y'know...ahmmm.."

"Say it. We're far from sugarcoating here."

"Touch you?" And she blushed.

Would she be able to touch me? Of course. That and more. I started imagining things I'd like her to do to me and felt quite excited. I had to stop myself or else...

"Again, we'll discuss that some other time. Give me your address so I can drive you home."

She gave me her address. Not that far.

"Lisa. I want you to remember one thing."

"And that is...?"

"Whenever someone ask you what our relationship is, tell them you're a mere employee."

Her eyes suddenly turned sad. Silly girl.

"Mere employee huh."

"What else are you expecting?"

"I'm cool with that. But what if they question why I'm doing extra things than what a mere employee should do?"

"You don't need to explain to anyone. If someone pokes their nose more than they should, let me know."

"O-okay."

Lisa's POV

Whatever this is that I'm about to have with Ms. Kim, is making my whole being absolutely excited.

It's either she will discover things about me or I will come to know her more than what I'm supposed to.

Being caught by her turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

Jennie and Lisa. Can't wait how the upcoming days will be for me...for us. She said I can touch her. Sure. 😏