Chapter 27 - First Time

Jennie's POV

We haven't discussed about intimacy. But right now I'm feeling so hot that I just want to do it with her. Lisa seemed nervous as I lead her to my room. It's been a while for me too. I'm not sure if she's as experienced as I am.

"B-baby..." I heard her say. I looked back at her.

"Yes?"

"W-what..ahmmm, a-are we g-going to...y'know. Ahmmm.."

I'm right. She's so nervous.

"Yes." Was my direct response.

When we're inside my room, I kissed her again. Rougher and more needy this time. She's taller than me so I have to tiptoe somehow. I put my arms around her neck and I pulled her closer. She was still hesitant."

I stopped kissing her. I took a few steps back.

"J-jennie..."

"Why do I feel like I'm the only one who wants this?" I asked with a pang of bitterness on my voice.

"N-no....it's not like that. I...I just don't think I'm ready. But...I can do it if you want to."

I sighed. It's my turn to sigh. I feel embarrassed.

"You should probably just go to sleep. I will just take a quick shower."

I can't even look her in the eye.

"Jen..."

Lisa was struggling to find the right words to say to me. But one thing is for sure. We're not on the same page.

"I have extra toothbrush in the other bathroom if you want to freshen up. You know where to find whatever you need. Just feel at home." I managed to say before I stormed in the bathroom inside my room.

When I closed the door, I couldn't help but cry. When I was just starting to like her and wanted her to be my slave, I thought she was into it. She was excited when I told her she can get to touch me. Maybe I read her wrong.

"Hey baby...can I ahmmm...c-can I come in?" Lisa was leaning on the glass door.

I wiped my tears then cleared my throat.

"Just use the other bathroom. I won't take long." I tried to sound as casual as possible.

"I am not as insensitive as you might think I am, Jennie. I know I disappointed you and maybe you have thoughts running through your head."

"It's fine, Lisa."

"Please...let's talk. Open the door for me."

"I said it's fucking fine! Leave me the fuck alone!"

This is already embarrassing. Lisa trying to discuss it with me won't make it any better. I wasn't able to keep my emotions.

She didn't move. I still see her exactly where she was at.

It became a waiting game. I wasn't moving either.

"Jennie..." she called again.

"Jen...please listen to what I'm about to say. I know you can hear me so I'm going to keep on talking."
She continued.
"You are very special to me. I can have sex with no problem...if I'm attracted to someone. But with you, I want to take things slow. I want to make love with you...not sex, not just a casual fuck."

I was about to respond...but she ain't finished yet.

"When you mentioned before that you want me to be your slave, I'm not naive not to know what you meant. But as time passes by, what I feel for you is beyond and more than just physical. Do you know one of my pet peeves? It might sound weird actually. Ahmmm...I hate people who thinks having sex is nothing but an act. Something that brings them satisfaction and they do it out of lust and want...not out of love."

Her pet peeve is me. How can I tell her now that I was exactly like that before I met her? Or maybe she already have an idea.

"Baby...say something. I don't want you to feel that I don't want to do it with you. In fact, I do. I really do. But I don't think it's the right time just yet."

"Lisa..." I opened the door and hugged her.

She hugged me back and she was stroking my back.

"Don't get mad at me please? Don't feel embarrassed either. I can tell that's how you feel."

"I....well..."

"My mandu...don't ever think that I don't want you or not interested in being intimate with you."

"Monkey...my adorable baby monkey..."

****

Lisa's POV

Who would not be tempted when a woman as gorgeous as Jennie Kim wants to be intimate with you? I almost jumped in. But I want to treat her differently. I want our first time to be special...not just because we felt horny and ended up in bed.

I know I might've hurt her pride. Maybe no one before me resisted her. Because damn it, who would?! But for me, I didn't decline her. Rather, I wanted us to take our time.

And it's so soothing to hug her like this. She's so soft and fragile sometimes. When she's working and all focused, she exudes a very strong personality. But when we're together, she's one sweet little thing.

"Baby...I want to still take a shower though." She peeled herself away from me.

"Okay, I also will. Looking forward to cuddling you in a bit." I kissed her forehead and closed the door for her after she went back inside the bathroom.

I was on my way to take a shower myself when I noticed something strange when I glanced in front of her house. There was a  silhouette of a person. I stared for a few seconds until the person eventually left. I shrugged it off. But somehow my instinct is telling me something.

**after 30 minutes**

Jennie and I are already in bed cuddling. I was stroking her hair.

"Ahmmm Jen?"

"Yes Lis?"

"I kinda saw someone in front of the house a while ago. Make sure all your security cameras are working and always lock your doors. Okay?"

She kinda gasp.

"Y-yeah..." she replied after.

"Did you notice that before too? Should we report it to the police or maybe I should stay here with you for most days?"

"N-no...maybe it was just a by passer." She said.

"If anything odd happens, call the police right away and let me know. There are a lot of bad people nowadays." 

"I...I will. D-don't worry."

Why is she stuttering though.

"Let's sleep...good night my baby. I love you so much." I adjusted my face a bit and she also did so we can have a quick kiss.

"Good night, Lisa. Love you too..."