Chapter 22 - Jealousy

Jennie's POV

Wow, this is not bad at all. Since Lisa and I became together, I feel like I am not alone anymore. If I am super stressed at work, all I needed to do was to send her a message and something will be happen in the next few minutes that will surely put a smile on my face.

Like last time, I had a 2-hour meeting with a client. His demands are outrageous but of course, just as long as it's something manageable, we can do some adjustments to meet in between. But damn, it was such a draining meeting.

I texted Lisa right after the man left.

"Baby, just done with a meeting and I'm left with only 2% battery in me."

Sometimes I act cute. I guess in a short amount of time Lisa has already influenced me to be more transparent and showy with how I feel.

She replied almost right away and said she loves me and that I'm doing so good with my job.

Leah even noticed that I've been pleasant with everyone recently. I should've gotten offended if I didn't realize how stiff of a boss I really was. Professional yet reserved. Now I get to share a good laugh with my subordinates given a chance.

I heard a knock on my door after a few minutes. With my permission, the person opened the door slowly...of course it's her.

She sneaked out from her work again. LOL!

"Hi Ms. Kim! I brought you something to recharge your battery. The most important of all is me of course! And...here's a cute tub of choco mint ice cream for my baby mandu!"

She put the ice cream on top of my table then walked around to come to me. She turned my chair so I would be facing her while she was standing in front of me.

"The most beautiful woman in the world is you and you would always be my favorite person. I love you, Ms. Kim." She said while we are staring at each other's eyes.

She leaned a little and gave me a kiss on my forehead before pulling me up and leading me to the couch inside my office. She took the ice cream and opened it. She scooped a little using the spoon that she brought with her.

"Open your cute little mouth and lemme feed you."

I was just looking at her mesmerized and in love. We could get fired right now and I won't even care.

The soothing taste of the ice cream came flooding my taste buds and after a few seconds I was ready to dig in for more.

"Ahmmm...I've been all sweet and been feeding you. Didn't hear you say a word. Are you not happy that I'm here?" She was pouting while asking that. Silly girl.

I smiled and keep on enjoying my ice cream. She scooped one for herself.

"I never tried this flavor before. It's not so bad. And..." she quickly kissed me and I wasn't ready for it so I kinda pushed her.

She looked hurt but forced a smile.

"I'm sorry." She said almost whispering.

"Hey...I swear I didn't mean that. I was just a little surprised. You know I love sharing a kiss with you." I removed the tub and the spoon she was holding and put in on top of the small table beside us.

"It's okay, Jennie. I should've not done that in the first place." She still looked hurt.

"Lisa, come on. I said I didn't mean to push you."

"I said it's okay."

"You don't seem okay."

"Doesn't matter."