▪︎2▪︎

Jennie carried the dry laundry to her room, ironed her clothes and put them into her wardrobe

Jennie carried the dry laundry to her room, ironed her clothes and put them into her wardrobe. There was more wet laundry that she put into the laundry basket. She carried it to the balcony of her apartment and hung it up, so it would dry quickly.

"Hello mandu!" Jisoo called from her balcony with a bright smile. It was just Jennie's luck she lived in the apartment next door.

Jennie didn't respond, she showed her middle finger and turned her back to her. That was civil enough in her opinion.

To get her mind off things, she went to the campus, meeting up with her friends.

Jennie, Hoyeon, Nayeon and Rosé are active members of their university charity student club. They are involved in various causes and projects, mostly in their city and neighbourhood.

"I really need some work to do. How about we go cleaning up the park near the kindergarten again?" Jennie suggested.

Her friends agreed. They already put on their vests and gear when Rosé cleared her throat.

"Um, is it okay if more volunteers are joining us?" She asked Jennie particularly.

"Of course!" Jennie had no reason to disagree. "You never have to ask, there can't be enough volunteers-"

"Hey there!" Jimin bursted into the room.

"Hello!" Jungkook jumped on his back.

"Hi." Lisa came in with a polite bow.

Oh no, that only leaves-

"Hello mandus and non-mandus!" Jisoo came in grinning and waving.

Jennie's mouth parted in shock, her jaw dropped. Nayeon walked over to her and closed her mouth for her.

"Here are some trash bags and tongs, you just pick up the garbage and put it in here." Hoyeon instructed them while Jennie needed a moment to gather herself.

"Suggestion! We should pair up in groups of two!" Jimin raised his hand.

"Agreed!" Jungkook exclaimed. "That way we can take over the whole area!"

Another reason Jennie disliked Jisoo and her friends was that they were too loud and energised. Even if they did say something helpful, they were too hyper about it. Jennie just didn't have the same energy, they simply don't match well.

Jungkook and Jimin winked at Lisa and nodded towards Rosé, turning Lisa's cheeks bright red.

Jennie was a bit less mad right then. They didn't plan something weird, they were helping out their friend. Hopefully the same can be said about Jisoo.

It just didn't seem that way when Jisoo was only staring at Jennie. She doesn't actually think Jennie would form a group with her, did she?

Hoyeon pulled Jennie to her side, whispering to her. "This is the perfect moment for you and Jisoo to sort your things out..."