▪︎27▪︎

A bothersome shaking disrupted Jennie's slumber. She frowned, trying to snuggle back into her blanket. But the persistent nudges continued, as well as disruptive noises that sounded like someone was telling her to get up.

Yet her eyelids remained stubbornly heavy as she was persistently shaken.

"Mmm... noo... five more minutes..." Jennie let out a whine and turned her back to the intruder.

"You need to get up, Jen. Remember? You have work." She was reminded by someone that sounded like Jisoo. It smelled like her too. Yeah, it must have been her.

But Jennie didn't remember. She was stuck between dream and reality - still in another world.

So instead of complying, Jennie clumsily reached out, grabbing Jisoo's arm and pulling her towards the bed.

Jisoo stumbled as she was pulled toward the bed. Arms clung around her waist the second she fell on the mattress.

A part of Jisoo considered abandoning the idea of waking Jennie altogether. It felt too good to be hugged like this by her.

She clung to her like a sleepy koala, nuzzling against her.

How could anyone expect her to force her way out of her grip? When the girl clearly wanted to use her as her teddy bear?

Jisoo gently stroked Jennie's hair, torn between the desire to stay and the obligation to wake her.

"Ugh, you really need to get up." She sighed, pulling on her cheeks and stretching them. "You have a job and we need to be there in two hours."

Jennie let out a soft murmur, her hold loosening slightly as a whiney expression crossed her face. She was clearly feeling uncomfortable by the way Jisoo pinched her cheeks.

A big frown crossed her face and she finally opened her eyes. Therefore Jisoo let go of her.

Jennie blinked soon, her surroundings slowly coming into focus. She squinted at the room, realising she wasn't in her own bed.

Jisoo's presence reassured her, though, and she managed a groggy smile.

"Why am I in your bed...?" She asked a little awkwardly.

Jisoo chuckled, poking her nose as it wrinkled. "I brought you to my place after the party last night because you fell asleep on my shoulder."

"Oh...." Jennie was still a bit disoriented. She sat up and rubbed her temples. "Thanks..."

"No problem. Just get ready quickly. I made you some coffee; it's in the kitchen." Jisoo said, throwing one of her shirts and pants towards Jennie.

"Can you give me your keys, so I can fill Kuma's bowls before we go?" Jisoo requested, reminding Jennie that she had to feed him.

"It's in my bag, did I take it with me?"

She looked at the clothes Jisoo gave her. She could just go to her apartment and get changed but they have been over this before and it's obvious that neither minds sharing their wardrobes. They just happen to be almost the exact same size.

"Yep. Do you mind if I open it and search for the key?"

"It's okay. There is nothing private in my bag." Jennie gave her permission and the raven nodded before leaving the room.

Jennie finished changing and headed to the kitchen, seeing that Jisoo already cooked coffee and made her some sandwiches.

Jisoo was right that they had to hurry, they would have to take the train. So Jennie quickly ate her breakfast and drank her coffee. Jisoo already returned too and asked her if she was ready to go.