▪︎15▪︎

Jennie sat on her bed, her eyes red and puffy from crying, as Rosé and Hoyeon, sat on either side of her, offering words of comfort

"I know, it's not fair but we're here for you." Rosé patted her back.

"We will get through this." Hoyeon nodded in agreement.

Jennie wiped her tears away. "Thank you, guys. It's just...it hurts the most that it was Jisoo. I thought she cared about me, how stupid could I be?" She laughed dryly.

"We know you're hurting, but don't let her actions define your worth. You're an amazing person and we all know that." Rosé hugged her.

"And don't worry, we'll make sure she pays for what she did." Hoyeon added.

"Thanks, guys. I don't know what I'd do without you." Jennie managed a small smile.

Suddenly the door bell rang. They assumed it was Nayeon and went to open.

As soon as the door opened, Rosé and Hoyeon confronted her.

"Where have you been? Jennie needed us, and you were nowhere to be found." Rosé said, crossing her arms.

Nayeon took a deep breath. "I'm sorry. I had something important to do, but I'm not alone." She said, stepping aside to reveal Jisoo standing behind her.

The three girls were shocked to see Jisoo, especially Jennie, who had been hurt the most by her actions. Jennie's eyes widened as she saw Jisoo, she didn't know what to say.

Jisoo approached Jennie, her heart pounding with nervousness. She knew how much pain the other was in and was desperate to make things right. "Jen, how are you feeling?" She asked softly.

Jennie she couldn't find the words to respond. Her eyes were red and puffy, and her throat felt dry.

Jisoo took a deep breath and continued, "I know you must be angry with me, and I don't blame you. I am truly sorry about everything, but it wasn't me who leaked your photos. I would never do that to you."

Nayeon chimed in, "It's true. We found the real culprit. And we have proof."

Jennie looked between the two, unsure of what to believe. Yet something in Jisoo's eyes told her that she was telling the truth. Like how she looked completely clueless when Jennie first accused her.