▪︎3▪︎

After Jennie informed the others about what happened, they took care of her the next days until her ankle didn't hurt badly anymore. A few days of bed rest made a difference.

Soon, Jennie attended lectures again. She went to their club meetings as well, just like Jisoo and her friends.

Jennie was sitting as far away from Jisoo as possible. They were only there in the first place because of Rosé. Lisa was seated right next to her. They whispered to one another and giggled.

It was clear that they were flirting, their feet even brushed together underneath the table, they were also holding hands.

It was nice to see Rosé smile like that. The only problem was Jisoo. The raven probably believed annoying Jennie was her full time job, being a student was only a part time job compared to that.

They spoke about the competition they had and about how Jisoo apparently won.

Jisoo said she was only wishing for one thing as a prize.

"I want to pop both of Jennie's cheeks."

And she said that with a straight face.

"How about I smack your ass with my foot instead?!" Jennie hissed at her.

Jisoo didn't counter with a weird remark, she just blushed. This reaction baffled Jennie, she pulled on her hair, she was losing her mind.

"I'm sorry, what do you mean with popping Jennie's cheeks?" Nayeon asked curiously, making Jennie roll her eyes. She didn't need to give her an opportunity to speak more nonsense.

"It's simple, do you remember pop-up toys? From your childhood maybe? They are like small circles, you pop them, lay them down, wait, then they jump." Jisoo explained to them, drawing a circle on the whiteboard. She was taking this conversation very seriously.

"I always wished to do the same to the mandu cheeks." Jisoo drew dumpling with chalk, she also wrote Jennie's name underneath them.

"You can't pop my cheeks, moron!" Jennie groaned. "Why are we even having this conversation!?"

"Because I won, so I'm free to choose my prize. What I want as my prize, is you mandu. You don't know that I can't pop your cheeks if you don't let me try." Jisoo deadpanned.

"Okay! You can have me! My foot on your ass it is!" Jennie abruptly stood up, her chair fell down.

The brunette ran after the raven who was escaping her wrath. They ran around the circle shaped table where everyone was sitting.

Jisoo eventually tripped, giving Jennie an opportunity to kick her.

"Jisoo got her reward, so we can move on to the next endeavour." Rosé declared.

"Not exactly..." Jisoo mumbled on the floor as she rubbed her butt.

"Beggars can't be choosers." Lisa flashed her a grin.

Jennie was satisfied with Jisoo laying down there and not not making any more sounds. She went back to her seat to listen to the others talking.

Rosé told them how she wanted to read books to the elderly people in the nursing home. They searched for interesting books and contacted a few nursing homes.

Jennie used her iPad to search up a few books and order them online. They used their own money for it.

"Let's add this to the shopping cart." Jisoo plopped down on the table, facing Jennie.

Jennie couldn't decline her since Jisoo already grabbed the iPad and added books of her liking.

"Here you go." She gave it back to the brunette.

Jennie looked at the shopping cart, a scandalised gasp left her lips, her cheeks flushed red. She heard Jisoo giggling as she watched her flushed face.

"You are so childish!" Jennie groaned while deleting the Fifty Shades novel series that Jisoo added.

"Also this is one is just weird... Your obsession with me has to stop psycho..." She clicked on the delete button for the book titled Let's Make Dumplings!

•••••

Jennie was in the middle of her skin care routine. She applied a face mask and sat on her bed, wiggling her feet as she scrolled on her phone.

For some reason she had a lot of mentions and private messages on her sns accounts. More so than usually. Someone must have tagged her and got a lot of interaction.

Upon reading those sketchy messages her heart already dropped

Upon reading those sketchy messages her heart already dropped. They were talking about Jisoo. Jisoo had done something to her again.

Jennie nervously clicked on her home timeline. Right at the top she already saw what the commotion was about.

A thread kept getting quoted from an account she blocked. She clicked on the button that asked her if she was sure she wanted to see the content and read it with surprised eyes.

Did Jisoo steal these old photos from her iPad, during that short moment where she had it in her hands? All without Jennie noticing? That's so like her, a menace

Jennie couldn't forgive her for posting her pictures without her permission. She invaded her privacy. What made Jennie the most angry in this situation was the fact that Jisoo might have also seen her more private pictures.

It was impossible to be civil with her if she was the only one who was trying.