▪︎9▪︎

Lisa picked up her girlfriend with her car, sharing the pizza with her

"You were right." Lisa confirmed as she opened her mouth when Rosé fed her a slice. "Jisoo was with her."

"I knew it!" Rosé gasped. "Oh my god, what if they really start dating because of what we did?"

"Isn't that good?" Lisa uncapped a bottle of water that she gave the other.

"No, it's all based on a lie. What if they find out?" Rosé sounded worried, her eyes were downcasted as she sighed.

Lisa leaned over to peck her lips, attempting to remove the frown. She was rewarded with a shy smile that made her heart swell with love.

"When the time comes, we will deal with it." Lisa poked her nose, smiling at her.

"All right..." Rosé reflected the smile, leaning forward to receive another kiss which Lisa gladly gave her.

•••••

Jennie had a smile on her face as she put her phone back into her pocket

Jennie had a smile on her face as she put her phone back into her pocket. She grabbed the stacks of paper a professor gave her to carry it to her lecture room.

They usually trusted her with handing out assignments or even exams while they were taking care of something. She was very reliable and never peeked into the papers before the professors arrived.

This time, it was a bit heavy. She could technically handle this weight but she is still exhausted from the overnight work.

"Let me help you with that. Give me half." Jisoo popped up by her side magically, at least that's what it felt like to the other.

"I saw you struggling all the way from the entrance." Jisoo giggled lightly, taking half of the stack.

Blood rushed to Jennie's cheeks, whether due to the remark or the way she suddenly acted caring and soft with her. It didn't feel bad to be coddled at all. She enjoyed it.

Of course she won't admit that she was a baby at heart. "I can handle this much..!" She huffed a breath instead, acting offended.

"Right~" Jisoo hummed, taking the papers from her either way.