▪︎13▪︎

Nayeon was so sure of it, it didn't make any sense for Jisoo to do something like that

Nayeon was so sure of it, it didn't make any sense for Jisoo to do something like that. Even if Jisoo was still bullying Jennie, her observations tell her this would be an uncharacteristic attack for her.

Normally when Jisoo did something bad to Jennie, she didn't hide that it was her. She was almost proud of it and wanted people to know that it was her.

She also wanted Jennie to know that it was her. She wouldn't hide like this and blackmail her family for money.

Nayeon couldn't stand around doing nothing while one of her closest friends was suffering. She knew that finding the real culprit was the only way to go. So, she put on her detective hat, grabbed her magnifying glass and started investigating.

First thing she did was search for Jisoo, she thought teaming up would be easier and maybe Jisoo already had some clues. She walked around the campus, asking everyone she saw if they had any information about Jisoo's wherabouts.

She eventually found out that Jisoo was on the rooftop.

Her face paled and she gasped in shock after finding out where Jisoo was. She immediately rushed up the stairs on full speed, once she reached the top, she slammed the door open.

Nayeon paused for a moment, taking in the sight of Jisoo standing at the railing, looking down. Her assumption was right! She felt a pang of fear. What if she was really contemplating something drastic? What if she was too late?

Without a second thought, she sprinted towards her, determined to stop her from doing anything foolish. As she reached her, she wrapped her arms around her waist. She tackled her body, screaming for her not to do it.

Startled, Jisoo gasped and stumbled, almost losing her balance. They both teetered dangerously close to the edge of the roof.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Jisoo yelled, still struggling to free herself.

"Calm down first! I'm not letting you go until you promise me you won't do anything stupid!" Nayeon yelled back, her voice strained with emotion as her hat fell down.

Jisoo's eyes widened in confusion. "What are you talking about? What's going on?" She tried to free herself from her grip.

"NOOOO! Don't do it, Jisoo! Life is worth living!" Nayeon screamed as they tumbled against the railing and almost fell over it.

It was all Nayeon's fault of course, she was pushing against Jisoo extremely hard when she made the slightest movement.

Jisoo was bewildered as the girl clung to her for dear life, her face buried in her chest.

"Nayeon, what the hell? Get off me!"

Nayeon didn't get off her. Jisoo tried to step aside, so Nayeon once again tackled her roughly, they both stumbled and lost their balance.