▪︎6▪︎

"Pffft! And she bought it?" Jungkook cackled.

"Yeah, she has been a lot more understanding since then. She doesn't curse Jisoo anymore." Nayeon grinned.

"And Jisoo doesn't glue Jennie on her chair anymore." Jimin informed them. "She does much lighter pranks nowadays."

"We can agree that it was a success." Lisa concluded.

"A big success." Rosé agreed, smiling at her girlfriend who blushed in return.

"There they come, quick talk about something else!" Hoyeon said hastily.

"Hey guys!" Jennie beamed.

"I picked up this mandu on my way." Jisoo exclaimed proudly, while pinching Jennie's cheeks.

"You mean you wolf-whistled at me until I looked back!" Jennie slapped her hands.

Jisoo eyed Jennie sharply when she winced for a second after retracting her hand. "Does your hand hurt?"

"No..." Jennie mumbled, denying. "Anyway, I'm leaving for lectures. You all have fun."

•••••

Jennie hurried to the bathroom to sigh and splash water on her face. Her ankle has healed well. Now her hand was the problem because it was swollen from working so hard at her multiple part time jobs.

On the weekend she is delivering pizza. She needs the money to pay her rent because the money from her scholarship isn't enough.

When she collected herself, she returned to her lecture hall. She pulled out her iPad to take notes on it.

"Hello." Jisoo plopped down next to her.

"What are you doing here...?" Jennie asked accusingly. "You do not take this course."

It's true, Jennie was a pre-med student, that's why she attends biology. Jisoo as a business major doesn't attend these lectures. In other words, she was only here because Jennie was here.

"I thought I could keep you company, in case you miss me too much." Jisoo dropped her head on Jennie's shoulder. The brunette pulled her shoulder away, letting Jisoo fall on the table.

"I know you like me but it's not okay to follow me." Jennie reprimanded, wagging her finger like she was talking to a little child.

Jisoo shrugged, throwing her over a cheeky smile that made her roll her eyes.

She shushed the other when the professor entered and grabbed the pen from her iPad to start taking notes. However, her finger was already hurting. She was slowing down and missed some of the things he said.

"Give me that..." Jisoo whispered to Jennie's ear, surprising her by taking the pen from her fingers.

Jennie watched her with wide eyes as she scribbled into her note app. Surprisingly Jisoo's handwriting was very neat.

In Jennie's memory, as her seatmate of many years, Jisoo has never written anything down seriously. It was always a lousy handwriting, as well as silly remarks that graced her notes.

She only passed the finals because she disappeared for a few weeks at the last minute to study everything she missed out on by not paying attention and ditching classes.

"Focus on the lecture, I'm taking care of your notes." Jisoo told her with a serious expression.

Jennie nodded her head, slightly in trance by the odd behaviour. Did she really listen to her? Is she going to be a decent person from now on? She is going to stop terrorizing Jennie?