▪︎28▪︎

"Babe, do you think this dress is too much?" Rosé twirled in front of the mirror, showcasing her outfit that consisted of a black skirt, a white-striped black sweater and a black beret.

"Are you kidding?" Lisa glanced over and grinned, applying lipstick.

"You look amazing. Too much? There's no such thing for you."

"You're biased." Rosé blushed at the compliment.

"Who wouldn't be for someone as beautiful as you?" Lisa walked over, giving Rosé a quick peck on the cheek.

Rosé chuckled, rubbing the stain of lipstick from her cheek. "Yeah, yeah. Now, let's make sure we don't keep them waiting."

With their matching attires, Rosé and Lisa set out for their double date with Jennie and Jisoo. They entered the restaurant where their friends were already waiting for them.

"About time, lovebirds!" Jisoo teased as they joined their table.

"Speak for yourselves." Lisa quipped back, her eyes quickly narrowing on their arms that were pressed together. "You are totally holding hands under the table, right?"

Lisa's question was followed by a sudden movement of their arms as they leaned away from each other and shook their heads. Rosé laughed and exchanged a grin with her girlfriend.

"If you invited us to bully us, we will leave." Jisoo threatened, feigning offense.

"You are doing it to yourselves." Lisa shrugged, then gave them a serious look. "Anyway, you should compliment Rosie's outfit, hurry."

"What?" Jisoo asked slowly.

"It's common sense. Have you never been on a date before?" Lisa shook her head, very disappointed.

"Um, not on a double date, no." Jisoo stared at her friend to see if she was just pulling her leg but she looked truly serious. "But, yeah, you look pretty."

"Pretty." Jennie repeated, nodding her head.

"More feeling!" Lisa frowned.

"It's okay babe." Rosé chuckled, patting her shoulder. But Lisa shook her head and demanded more flattery on her behalf.

"No, it's fine." Jennie cleared her throat, looking at Rosé with a smile. "You look absolutely stunning. Like, breathtakingly beautiful."

"Yeah, what she said." Jisoo added, feeling slightly awkward but genuine. "The dress suits you perfectly."

"That's more like it." Lisa nodded in approval before she called the waiter over with a wave of her hand. "So Jennie you are ordering for Jisoo and Jisoo you are ordering for Jennie. And don't ask the other what they want. That's going to be fun."

The two stared at each other in confusion. Jennie was silently asking Jisoo if Lisa was joking but Jisoo shrugged, she doesn't really know, she hasn't been on a date with her before, obviously.

As the waiter arrived, Lisa ordered for Rosé and vice versa. Of course they already knew what each other's favourite food was.

Now it was Jisoo's turn, Lisa nudged her with her feet. So Jisoo cleared her throat and closed the menu. "Uh... she will have the pork belly tacos with cilantro and kimchi."

"What?!" Jennie gasped in shock at the monstrosity that was picked for her. "Do you want me to leave you?! Huh??"

"It's too early for them..." Rosé whispered to Lisa. The latter disagreed and claimed they would be able to handle it.

"You would dump me over cilantro?" Jisoo laughed, sipping water.

"I would never even kiss you if you ate that." Jennie shrugged, making Jisoo drop the glass she was holding.