Zephaniah (5)

Zephaniah

Did he just hang up on me? Uncle Ju was never the type to ever disrespect me. I could depend on him for anything, "I can't believe this is my life rn" I walk back inside my house and I text my sneaky link, I need to let this shit off.

You were on some weird shit anyways, I didn't announce to the public about my business and I didn't tell anybody

You were on some weird shit anyways, I didn't announce to the public about my business and I didn't tell anybody. "Fuck" I mumbled to myself and I set my keys on the counter and my phone too, I was going to text my other little toy, but then I came to the conclusion, my vibrator would do. I put my hands over my face in frustration and walk to my room, and there's my brother, he still sleeping? I shook him and there was no response, I shook some more, no response, I shook some more, and no response, I went to my kitchen and got one of my pots out of my cabinet, filled it with water, and went to my freezer to grab some ice cubes, put the whole tray of cubes in the pot and refill and put it back in the freezer, I'll just have to air dry and dry my sheets later, his ass needs to wake up, I went to my room and dumped all the water and ice cubes all over him, he jumps screaming and hands up ready to fight, I drop the pot and started dying laughing.

Unfortunately, he didn't find it so funny he slashed some water particles on me and started yelling at me about why I do that, etc. I asked him did he want some McDonald's and he continued to yell at me about the incident. I just let him rant, and I walked off headed to the kitchen again and notice uncle Jupiter sent me a text.

I didn't even bother answering, there wasn't anything else to say, I'm over this shit and the events that lead up to today

I didn't even bother answering, there wasn't anything else to say, I'm over this shit and the events that lead up to today. If it ain't one thing it's another, and yes I feel bad for coming at him like that but I'm also over the shit to the fullest cause we keeping secrets now, what's that about? This picture-perfect family was just a folk tale dream now. My bother called my name for the 5 time now and the next thing I knew he was behind me and he snatched my phone from my hand, read me and uncle Jupiter's texts and raised his eyebrows, and asked me "what's this about" I shooked my head still in disbelief myself, and went to my room, and sat in my bed then got up realizing it still wet, not my pants are a little damp, I started laughing and then told him everything standing up now and moves the wet covers off my bed and told him about that happened, while he listens to me at my door entrance, "nah there's no way in hell I slept through all that fr"? "Manee that's crazy." then I said "see nah it's cause you need to leave that dope alone", and we both started bursting out laughing. "alright little sus, I'm about to head out", he started looking for his phone, and I said "you not going to shower, brush your teeth? Nothing, you know you nasty as hell right", he started chucking a little and walked towards the kitchen way and I started walking behind him, well more so I started dancing actually towards him while he sides-eyed me, I needed to let go them sad vibes. After my little dance session, my brother stood there with his phone and a shocked face.

Why you're still here? I said jokingly and he looked at me and said "yeah you're right, let me head out" he walk to me kiss my forehead and pop it, and ran out the door as I scream "you little bitch" while running behind him, unfortunately, he still faster than me as ran to his car, and as He yelled back yeah "I love you too stupid" and I locked my door laughing some more. I headed to my fridge and grabbed some grapes. I wash them off and ate a few, put the remaining amount back in the fridge, and look around my place. I need to clean up a little, and started just that. When I finish cleaning my living room and dining area and kitchen and headed to the bathroom, I cleaned the bathroom and even washed some of my makeup brushes. I headed to the living room and went to you-tube and played some music, from my playlist on there, scowling at myself for why I didn't start playing music beforehand, and shimmed my way to my room, started doing some light cleanup there and headed to shower, turned on the water and lighted up my candles and incents, heading into the shower, I wash up and cleanse the bad energy, I had endured today and did an "everything" shower. I certainly was in there for a good hour.

I got out and headed to my bedroom, grab a drying tale from my dresser and went and lotion up, slip on some black matching set, bra, and underwear, and headed back to my bathroom, blew out my candle, and incents and went back to my room, slip on some nike tech, I decided on blue and black hoodie with matching pants and then some white socks and headed back to the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face, and styled my hair in a cute ponytail, headed back to my kitchen, and went back and wash and ate some more grapes. I looked around trying to remember where is my phone, noticing it was still on the kitchen counter and I just didn't pay any real attention to it, I saw 2 missed calls from uncle juju, and I called him back there was no answer, now I'm annoyed all over again, I call a good friend of mines.

wassup c-

xoxox cece.

believe it or not, this was a very long chapter and I'll see you in the next one heehe.