Zephaniah(14a)

HIIII YALL READY FOR PART 2 :)
there will be explicit content here in this chapter, so if that's not you're wavelength I understand, you can choose not to read this chapter. This is a very long chapter ahead. I'll see y'all at the end of this chapter rawr.

Anandi

Nobody just my niece Zephaniah. I heard another ding and this time is from my date of the night. He sent a smiley face. I'm so excited. I then saw him calling. I took 3 deep breaths and answered, I guess I wasn't hiding my excitement well enough, 'cause he started laughing. "Hi there Anandi, you can come downstairs, I'm here". I immediately just hang up, grab my purse, and walked out my apartment door. I looked inside my purse, grab my keys, lock the place up and said a quick prayer, and headed downstairs. I waved to the receptionist, me and her gained a small association, plus she is extremely friendly. "okay don't hurt nobody Ms. I smiled and told her "I hope I do", and we started laughing, and I continued walking towards the door.

I exited and look around, I heard honking and there was a red Tesla in front of me, which was still honking, I waved and walked towards it, hoping this is him cause the windows are extremely tinted. The door opened for me instead, and there he was in his white suit. My lord, please have him have me turning like how them hot dogs be turning in them 7 elevens times 3. My lord, he just knows he's fine.

I smiled at him and he handed me a rose and a card. I smiled even harder. This time I don't even care how ridiculous I look. I said thank you and let it sit in my lap. "I'll read and open you're card later today okay" he smiled and said okay. My lord them pearly whites could blind somebody, well I hope he blinds me to the next dimension in lust. We are driving around, for a while, listening to the songs on his playlist. Mostly calm Lofi beats and oddly enough I love it. I'm adding some of these songs to my playlist. We approach this restaurant. Blackbird. And everything about this place speaks, of money. It's so elegant, I sat the rose and card on the top of the car area, and the door opened for me and we got out of the car. The door close and he locked the car.

We walked inside, not many people there, and there was light piano music playing in the background. The lady introduced us and greeted my date with a little too much familiarity. I zoned out for a moment and he locked hands with me and we walked behind her. We sat at this booth, she directed us to.The chandelier that was hanging above my head was a little concerning but it was so beautiful here. The lady placed the menus in front of us and said "I'll be back with bread and water, and if you're ready to order by the time I come back, I'll take your order then. I hope you have a grand experience at the Blackbird tonight.

I smiled and she walked away. I looked at my date. "I guess she not very founded of me". My date laughed and reassured me that I shouldn't take it too personally. "I usually come here by myself and she flirts with me the whole time, I usually ignore her advancements towards me, and when I made the reservation for today, I guess it got around to her, and now she taking it to heart but you shouldn't."

I laugh and then smirked. Severs her right. How ironic she working the same day as our date. The lady came back and gave us bread, butter, and water. "are you guys ready to order" and my date said no, she emplaced a forced smile on her face and said "alright, I'll be back in a few mins, hopefully, you'll be ready then." and she walked away. My date and I looked through the menu and he told me some recommendations, "But of course, you can choose whatever you want okay, I'm paying for everything so, please don't even think about the price." I am ashamed to admit this but I'm weak in the knees.

Uncle Jupiter.

I just arrived at the park. I'm glad my nephew called me, very unexpected but maybe he can get in touch with his sister and they can come together, and meet their other aunties and uncles. I need to spend more time with the kiddos anyways. Life goes by so fast and if I don't catch up, I can see myself missing just about everything. I don't want that experience. I already got enough on my plate. I hear footsteps behind me I turn around and it's just Zaire's big-foot ass. It's not that dark outside but the sun is setting. My nephew stay in some Nike something. I don't know why my brother raised him to be such a corny ass boy.