Zephaniah(12)

Very long chapter ahead.
Enjoy loves :)

Zephaniah

Here we are at longhorn steakhouse. As expected Uncle Jupiter is late but Anandi is here on time and looks so beautiful. Uncle Jupiter got Anandi a phone and a new condo, which is even better cause not too far from my house. Anandi also will be going to my program about her substance abuse problems. Last week, my brother and I have gotten spared keys to her condo and he thought it will be a great idea to just stop by to see how she holding up, and he saw her with a needle instead. They had a long heart-to-heart conversation, and all of us decided it may just be a relapsing episode but we going to set her up with a therapist for the traumatic experiences, she went through, and she agreed to come to my 25-week program, Uncle Jupiter going to pay for it. Yes, it is long, but we monitor their full progress so they don't have to take them back after 90 days or so, the goal is to make sure my clients are set, well, and strive for better. Most of the time it depends on their journey too, some may be released earlier and be just as fine and well, as 25 weeks clients. We charge just the same amount as if it was just a 90 days circumstance, and yes it's kind of undercharged, but I do this cause of my passion, not for the money. If it's enough to pay my employees a fair wage and to keep the lights, etc on in and outside my building, I think I'm fine.

As we sit and wait, my bother and I talk to Anandi to see who she wants to work with at my program, we allow the clients to pick who they think would be most beneficial to them. I give them a pamphlet of all my case specialists, and we discussed if slots are open for them to work with that particular case specialist. I have 32 case specialists under substance abuse. Each has 4 clients to them. We don't accept any new people unless someone has graduated from the program, cause it just makes it easier for nobody to get overwhelmed with their caseloads and keep the professionalism just that. I need to hire more people, I'll have to review everybody's contracts and negation for next year and next month's goal plans. While we were talking this handsome older gentleman come by, introduced himself as our waiter for the night and are we ready for drinks. Anandi is a big flirt. Despite that, I can admit that man is handsome though so I don't blame her. The poor man just couldn't stop blushing and to my surprise they even had light flirting back and forward when he kept coming by the table to see if we were ready to order yet. Finally after 45 mins of waiting for this man. Uncle Jupiter comes in, he looked nice but his forehead looks like he has been out stuck in the sun. A nice lady guided him to our table and he sat next to Anandi.

We are all pissed. We each took our time and explained our frustration and Uncle's facial expression looked like he couldn't care less. The man came back over and Anandi order her food first and excused herself to go the bathroom, I asked her did she want me to come with and she said no and licked her lips toward the waiter who was taking Zaire's order but taking small glances toward Anandi. Anandi left the table, and when he was done with our orders, he went toward the kitchen area and we continued talking to Uncle juju. We discussed when we suppose to meet our other family members and he said about 2 weeks from now at his parent's house. Although grandma and grandpa been dead since Zaire was 2, they left the estate of there home in their kids inheritance. This also same week of apparently our uncle Javi birthday when they suppose to come. I'm kind of excited. Uncle Jupiter can cook really good and all the barque cookouts he had before was fun growing up.

Anandi pov

I went to the bathroom, and look at myself in the mirror. I am so beautiful and I'm so blessed. After all theses years, I can finally say life is working on my side again. It's only up from here. I add a little water to my hair, this curly look is giving. From what the kids be saying. I walked out and saw that handsome man. He was heading the table with our food. I decided to stand here in hopes he might see me. I know it's a very silly move but I feel confident and happy, I'll reflect on my actions later today.