Zephaniah (20)

One week later

Ozias

Zephaniah's how you feeling. I was just here a few days ago, and when the incident occurred the next morning, I got an called from Adelisa, she said that her niece got into a situation and she wanted to see if I'll be able to help. I called my boss and got approved to investigate this case, since I'm not able to investigate the one against her bother, but I was able to for this one, and got 2 partners to help along with the case. I can't believe to what happened to this girl. This family can't take a damn break, Mostly her though, I never seen such a young woman go through what's she have in such a short time. I did some research behind all of them, or anything that came up at least, and they got money coming through from all angles.

Successful businesses runs in the family but like the old saying goes, more money, more problems. Now I'm in this living room at Anandi place, with Zephaniah, Adelisa, and my boy Cristiano and of course Anandi too. "I'm okay, thank you." Even though when she said that her eyes never met mines. I would've been alarmed in other circumstances, but she haven't meet my eyes, since I walked in today. I looked at Anandi and she was looking at Zephaniah, with the saddest expression, I looked around and Cristiano was looking at Anandi who also looked very worried, and I looked at Adelisa who was looking at me. Wait why she looking at me for?

We stared at each other longer than needed and I cleared my throat and look at titi. Yo man, he looked at me and I said, I just want to ask one more time before I report back to my partners, you said you never got out the car? By any chance, did you see anybody walking around, anything unusual, whiles you were parked during that duration. "Nah I didn't, I was actually browsing my phone, until I heard the back door of my car trying to be opened, I recognize it was Zephaniah and unlocked the car.

I walked to where he was and dapped him up, and told everybody else thank you for you're time, and walked out and close the door behind me. When I got to the car, Adelisa texted me an address. I questioned mark it and started up my car. I called my partner, told him what all that been told to me and he said okay and I asked him to relay that information to Fylan, he our other partner on this case. I headed to my house, I need to grab some paper work to give to my boss and to stop myself from spending money. I can also make an sandwich before I head back out. Hey siri, give me directions to home. She said it was an 48 min drive, I grip the stirring wheel a little tighter. Damn must be traffic.

Adelisa

I kissed Zephaniah cheek. Alright guys I'm about to head out too, I have a few things to finish up and I have to make a few calls. Zephaniah I'll see you in a few days okay baby. Zephaniah looked at me and she was smiling but it definitely didn't reach her eyes. "yeah see you in a few days Adelisa, have a great rest of you're evening." I gave her a smile and walked to my sister. I held my hands out and she embraced them, and as we hugged. I whispered in her ear. You're truly an lifesaver, I love you sweetheart. She hugged me tighter and we let go of each other.

I patted her shoulder and looked at Cristiano, who was already watching me and waved and I waved back to him and walked to the door. I locked the bottom lock and went to the elevators and headed to my car. When I got into my car, I looked at my phone. 3 miss calls from Jocelyn, to who is my assistant, 2 miss calls from my boss and an question mark from Ozias. I texted Ozias to please search up that place and called my big bother Jupiter. We had a very meaningful conversation, and I'll be seeing him later today. I started the car and got to driving to my bother house. I'm not paying for another hotel today, and I need to wash my clothes. Siri stop music and call Jalina.