Zephaniah (18)

A/n
Hi guys this chapter has a 2 days time skip.
Talk to you later.
Mwah.

Zephaniah

I looked at Adelisa, and at the man who was next to her. The stranger is handsome. I give or take he is about 5'9-6'3, overseeing both tete Jalina and Adelisa. Jalina was speaking to them both. The man was wearing a suit, and his muscles were poking through that tight-ass shirt he got on, but I'm enjoying the view.  As he loosen up his tie, I took the opportunity to further examine him. He got a little muscle on him. 

Caramel/light skinned with dreads defined cheekbones and a fat flared nose. Smooth slick eyebrows, big ears, clear skin, and thick plump lips, he also has a long neck, I glance at his hands, they are pretty big but they are also ashy. Around his wrist, was a watch, a very nice watch too, gold. The stranger readjusted his green suit jacket, interesting, I'm calling him slanted shoulders since he has a pair of them. I glance down at his feet, even in his dress shoes, you can tell he has narrow feet, long too, and it's not the shoes that contribute to that, he has to be at least a size 14. For his overall look, I never knew white and green could look so good on a person, but he made it a good combination choice, and his friend poked outside his dress pants just perfectly. I'm a little too entertained, and then I realize I still have work to do.

I readjust myself in this uncomfortable ass hospital seat and sent another email to Aaliyah in detail instructions on the meeting, I'm not able to go to today, and how she should go about things in this meeting from my absence. Per doctor orders, I'm on forced work leave for the next week and were prescribed anxiety pills. I have been discharged for 2 days and on both nights, I have been sleeping over at Anandi's apartment. I have seen my mother and got an update on Zarie's condition since I have been out. Nobody knows where Uncle Jupiter is and everyone else is on edge about everything. We have been at this hospital for an hour now. I took my laptop with me, just to help me stay preoccupied. I know I'm on work leave, but the least, I can do to help Aaliyah out, is with this paperwork. I still don't know how to feel about everything. I went from having the best time of my life to never catching a break. I don't think rest can heal this frustration and anger. I'm so damn tired. I don't have time to heal and I don't have time to sit down and come to realize the reality that set before me. I never wanted to cry so bad, but what crying going to do besides waste my time?

My mother approached me and I tensed up. I'm not scared of her but everything is still surreal to me. I didn't expect her, what I mean is, I didn't expect a lot of things to happen. I don't understand why this is happening to me, or what this set of these events suppose to teach me. I wish and hope I get a break soon. I'm expecting her to say something and she didn't. I stood up and sat my computer and phone on the chair that I was once sitting on and now we stood face to face. The worried expression on her face isn't easing my concerns right now. When she reached her hand out and then she put it back on her hips and took a deep breath. "it's Zaire he would like to see you." I smiled and grab my laptop and phone. "Thanks, Mom, what room and way can I go to see him."  With another deep breath she gave, and now I stood there in annoyance. I can't tell if she being dramatic or if I have a deep sight to see myself. "To you're left and 4 rooms down, Anandi in there, and Cristiano he was standing outside so you can't miss either. I should warn you it's- it's disturbing to see him like he is, please make sure you're mentally prepared for this baby." I didn't respond but I gave her a tip lip smiled and walk away to her instructed directions.

Adelisa

Jalina is informing me and Ozias, upon this girl's family once again. As much as I want to focus and get to the bottom of everything, I can't. Ozias not only look good, but he smells so good too, and his member is the main attraction right now, and the way Jalina acts like she doesn't see it, is a skill I need to possess too. I can care less that she married, and got kids, she has to see it as well as I do right now. I know he sees me watching him, but his poker face can say otherwise. These last two days have been a blur for me.  This whole week has been a blur. All I want is this shit to be over with, I'm pretty sure everyone else does too. Although the company I work for has been more than flexible and reasonably accommodating to my needs right now, I can only imagine the workload I have to come back to, that's when it hit me. "Jalina, why do you they want to speak to me so badly but keep coming to you.?" Jalina took a deep breath and exhaled and rolled her eyes. "I explained this to you adelisa, the family knows you, from where and how, I couldn't tell you that part. I'm just doing what I can for right now, they speaking to me until you get enough confidence to speak to them."