Zephaniah (21a)

Continuation chapter!!

Alora

Okay I'm listening. I rub my stomach out of complete fear and looked forward. I wonder how hard he bleeding out right now and I have to drive like this, absolutely crazy, the sight and smell of his blood might get me pull over. "First I need you to get out the car." I got out the car. I was going to make a run for it but there was 4 other guys standing on the backside of my car and I didn't even notice until I did and decided it wasn't worth risking anymore or not like this at least. I felt a tear fall. In all honestly when am I going to escape this life. The hazel eyes stranger walked away and I stood there in complete confusion as a lady approached me.

"Hello there sweetie my name is Halo. I work for you're father. Remember Charles, I know it might be a lot for an expecting mother but believe me if you just follow all the instructions correctly and carefully you and you're child will be just fine. Any questions and concerns will not be acknowledge so don't ask me" The lady walked closer to me. "I want you to understand anything before today is non existent.You're safe until the kid is born. As you been told and warned to you many of times now, you're safety, isn't guaranteed after that."

"We also been informed that Zephaniah had fired you. Since you have failed the first time, we are extending you're grace period until the kid is born. I still need you to get back on good terms with Zaire." I move my hand through my hair. I hate this motherfucker I do. "to my understanding, Anandi still doesn't know do she." I shook my head no and she smiled. "well at least you can do that correctly." I cross my arms. What is he planing to blackmail on me now.

Niel

I'm sitting in my room, leg moving at 600 mph. Troy finally answer after the 3 rang. Yo Troy what happen? They asking me about you? They questioning my whereabouts. That shit wasn't apart of the fucking plan. You have lost you're fucking mind. Don't have me come out there and fix them loose screws. I got to much shit to lose bro. I stop shaking my leg and the call on his end disconnected.

I got up and yelled. I'm sick of this shit! and kick my bedpost. I heard my phone rang and I answered and put it on speaker. "They got Alora, Neil. I rub my hair in frustration. Fuck, do you know what they planing on doing to her? There was silence and then I heard some rattling noise. What the fuck is going on Troy. I heard the call go on mute. Bro what. I started pacing. The call got unmuted. I heard some voices but I didn't recognize any of them, but the loudest one sounds like a woman voice.

"So that's all you been assigned to do. I hope you don't fail this one just as you did, the one before. You're life is a stake and so will you're child life will be too. You know Charles is a powerful man with a lot of connections. Don't feel guilty about anything. Anandi brought all this shit upon herself. I wish I had the heart to feel bad for her. We will be taking you're car. We have another one assigned to you, to take with you and to keep. Bring him here." I heard shuffling. "We need to move, we still in a public area, we can't do this here." Then more shuffling, and I heard Troy yell at me."Bro that was Alora they was talking to, I didn't think they would've found her that fast."

Man what, you talking in riddles, are they playing something against Anandi, see nah that's not what we agreed too. Charles shady as fuck! We got to come up with a new plan. FUCK! I'm tired of all these dead ends. Troy starts yelling. "I have to get off the phone, I need to get to the place before they do, if I don't call you in a few days or text you, most likely cause Charles got a hit man out to kill me."

"I know we didn't agree to this but our plan ain't going to work under theses circumstances. We got to tweak it somewhere somehow. I don't got time to go over the logistics right now. I need to get there before they fucking do." Get where, why you talking like this Troy, the fuck did you do behind my back. I heard a car door open and close. "I didn't do shit yet. I need you to trust me, if I get there before them, we be cool, I don't know what they plotting against Anandi, I have no clue why Charles want her either. I just know I did my half now, I got to cover up a few more things and we good. I hang up on him. I can't deal with his ass right now. We good, the fuck do this little bitch made idiot think we going to be good after all of this, how is we good, and the woman who was there for me is about to die. The flashbacks start to hit.