Zephaiah (25)

Two months and 3 days later.

Zephaniah

It's the principle though. It's literally the principle. I'm siting in my chair, at my house, on the phone with tete Anandi, she was telling me about how she had an incident with one of her coworkers. "I am way to pregnant and irritated to be dealing with this shit." And you should be tete, they really playing in your face. Be the bigger person though, you got to much on the line right now, but don't let them stress you out to where you lose focus.

I heard her sigh. "I'm still worried, I'm so damn worried all the time, my doctor said the kids are healthy and everything seem to developing normally. Everything been way to quite though. This happened to me once before and I'm scared. Charles ass didn't forget about me, and I don't know when he might strike, and that could be at any time. I wonder if he know I'm pregnant. I'm so scared, the doctor might even know Charles and they setting me up. Like baby girl, I have 3 kids to take care of now. I can't handle all this stress. I do all, I can to keep things at a minimum but it's just so much. Well 4 cause fluffy is my kid too. It's harder now cause I rarely see Cristiano as much anymore cause he been taking extra shifts to prepare us to move in our new place."

I smile. Tete you have to many blessings right now to be focusing on the negative. You're going to be in the house with 4 boys, I started laughing and she did too. Yeah I don't know what me and my baby girl going to do, with these rascals." Recently Anandi had sent me an ultrasound, there was 3 kids, she said the doctor told her it's 2 boys and one girl. Fluffy started barking and Anandi started cracking up. "I really been blessed. I'm going to be a mama again, for all the babies, I have lost been granted back to me. Two boys and one girl. I'm just hoping, I don't pass out or die on that operating table, trying to deliver three kids at once." I frown. Yeah I understand the risks, but you're a extremely strong woman. You got this. Well tete, please be ready be ready for our dinner date on Saturday and I'm paying so don't even bother bringing you're wallet. I also have presents to give you to so have Cristiano if he can drop it off to you.

"Yes babygirl, see you Saturday, bye-bye for now." I yelled bye tete and I heard the phone hang up. I stretched and grab my briefcase. Speaking of work, I got to go to work. I grab my keys, Lock my house up, and headed to my car. In my car, and I'm starting my car up. I went to my notes app. I was suppose to do this a while ago, but I either got caught up in my business or something else needed my attention. Today, I felt the courage to reach out, definitely since I heard she fully recovered now and Zaire been out the hospital for about two weeks now, in the mix of it all they been getting closer and closer. I click on the number, as I was reversing, I heard the voice of my mom and I almost cried. I heard her say hello again and then I respond as my phone connected to my car play. Hi mom, it's me Zephaniah, I just wanted to say hi and congratulations on you're recovery process. There was silence on her end and I thought she was disconnected.

Turns out there was no disconnection she was just in disbelief, or I'm assuming so cause she spoke her next words with sniffles. "Hi, baby, how are you doing." I'm great mom, I'm actually on my way to work, I just wanted to say hi and I'm proud of you. I also want to apologize for the long waiting process of me reaching out, Anandi told me months ago you wanted to be in contact with me, but I just wasn't ready, and then I was, I got caught up in time. Please grant kindness on my end. "No problem baby, I want you to do everything, in your timing. I do want to see you, when are you available, if you like to go out and stuff." Well I am free next Tuesday. "Okay we'll tell me a place and time you're comfortable with and I'll be there." I smiled. Alright mama, I'll see you then.

I made a left and she said "Yes of course, I love you so much baby" and hang up. I'm kind of glad she did, I wasn't sure if I'll would've been able to say them words without a little grudge that's still in my heart. I don't know how Zaire forgave her in a matter of months, but it's going to take me a while for my forgiveness I think so at least, like how can we just act like nothing never happened and I'm hurt about it. Siri play all things go by Nicki. I allowed myself to focus on the music than my feelings. It's a beautiful distraction.