Zephaniah(7)

Zephaniah

It's the next morning, sunlight beaming from troy's face and I smile, he is so handsome. While Troy and I are cuddling up, I said "your breath stinks" and he just smiles at me. I pat his arm to get up and off of me and when he did, I move and look at him and be moves the cover over his face. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Afterward, I started running the shower water to get in. I wash my body and hopped out to see troy snoring and one leg hanging outside of my covers, I walked to his side of the bed and tickled his feet and he kicked me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked for an outfit to wear for the day. I hear my phone ringing, I take a glance around my room, and nothing is there. My phone continues to ring and I walk to my kitchen. My phone was on the kitchen counter, I look at the caller ID and it was Neil, I answer. My tone was unintentionally rude but what is he calling me for?

Neil- "good morning beautiful"

Zephaniah- "Neil what do you want, I'm really busy right now and I can't be on the phone for too long."

Neil- "it's 9 in the morning though, what's making you so busy-"

Zephaniah- "yo I don't have time for this shit today okay niel, chill with all that extra shit. I said I'm busy, you do know I own a whole ass company right."

Neil-" Zephaniah if you need somebody to talk to just let me know, I got a friend whose cousin-"

Zephaniah-" I appreciate Your concern seriously niel, I do but right now and for a while don't ask, talk or bother calling me you got that"

Niel-" this what we on Zephaniah, see you're ass going to push every good person out you're life and when you realize that shit its going to be too late, I know we deal with grief differently but fucking me over ain't it-"

And then I hang up. There's nothing else to talk about honesty. I don't have to explain myself to this man or listen to him. I don't understand why life is so hard for me right now. I do-

"YO Zephaniah"! Troy tells my name and I walked to my bedroom. Troy stood against my bed frame and gave me the dirtiest look. I move my hands across my chest and move my head to the side, Who is he catching an attitude with, and in my house at that? Troy didn't say anything he just stared at me. The disgust on his face was nothing to play with or about. "What?!" I yelled at him, I didn't do shit wrong so why is he acting like that. "You fucking with other niggas now?" I rolled my eyes and walked to my mirror and look at him through it. "Troy I'm a grown woman, I'm also a single grown-ass woman." I took a deep breath and continued. "I can speak to whoever I please, you're not mines, and vice versa, I'm pretty sure I'm nothing more to you than a good fuck so stop acting like you that guy and you ain't."

Troy shook his head in disbelief and then said "cut the b.s girl, the only reason why we're not together is cause that's what you think of me, that we're just fuck buddies, I mean shit we are but we could've been more if you stop playing with a nigga, you know, lm all about you and only you ma" he stood up and walked to me and hug me from behind. Gripped my neck and whispered in my ear. "I want all you're other niggas cut off by tonight, you understand me."

One part of me screaming stand up, the other part of me telling me to kick his ass out, who the fuck is he talking to but my thoughts were cut short when his grip on my neck got a little tighter. "You listening right? Do I make myself clear bitch" I mumble a yes and he kisses my forehead and lets me go. I coughed a little and he walk away from me and headed outside my room. I look at my neck and it was a small marking on it. I heard him yell that he was serious and if he found out I'm still talking to them other niggas I'll be just as dead as my pops. The strangest ping hit my stomach and I fell on my dresser a little bit. Did I just come on my period? I look down and nothing was there.

Maybe it's my intuition talking then, I mumbled to myself. I heard my phone ring again, I just let it ring this time and look for a shirt to slip on. I went to the kitchen and stands Troy with my phone in his hand talking to somebody. Once the human on the other line spoke, I realize it was my brother. I snatched my phone out of his hands and my brother said hi and that he will come to get me later today. I said hi back and told him okay. We hang up and he texts me about why there's a mark around my neck, and what type of kinky shit going on at my house. I sent nothing but a trail of laughing emojis and looked at Troy who was still staring at me in disgust, I officially had enough. "Troy put the rest of you're clothes on and get the fuck out of my house." Troy walk to me and I walked back. Troy started laughing and walk to put his pants on. "I meant what I said Zephaniah, don't fucking play with me" he yelled and I stood in disbelief. "and if you go to the police about anything, I'll fucking make sure you're dead. I'm the one for you bitch you understand that shit, I'm only going to be the one for you" I zoned out and when he got done getting dressed he went and grab the roses off my decorative table and walked out my house slamming the door.

My phone started ringing again, I mumbled to myself " I must be the most popular today" it was uncle juju. We chatted for a while and he said when my bother comes over call him. Uncle juju said he want to take us somewhere and he got some explaining to do. I agreed and we hang up. I called my store. I chatted with Aaliyah for a little while too and everything is still good over there. I told her I'll be there next Wednesday and she said great and we hang up afterward. I went back to my room got dressed, and said a prayer. When I was done with my prayer, I did my makeup and cover my neck markings. " is this how abuse begins to start, something so small, gets so out of hand so quickly." then I shake my head, no, and that he was just a little jealous that's all. Even though I knew for certain he was wrong, even if he was jealous, but I didn't want to believe I was right either.

Y'all I feel bad for her, she literally can't take a break. Well let's hope everything go a little better when they see uncle juju, Anyways what's y'all favorite anime character :) mines cowboy bebop, y'all I got posters everywhere and he also all over my locksceen.

I rewatch the series anytime I have time to watch it. It's so bad I even memorize some of the scenes and lines,
Like I truly love that man, and he still- beep cause I don't want to be any type of spoiler for those who going to potentially go watch it, but idc Idc idc we married and everything
lols anyways I'll see y'all in the next chapter lovelies.