Zephainah (14)

Hi my beauties, here's you're reminder that I exist, I want y'all to understand that wholeheartedly so be gentle not only to yourself but to me too, we all humans here. (or at least to my knowledge everybody who reads my books is human) also, there will be explicit content here in this chapter but not as intense as y'all might think it is. Enjoy

Anandi

In my wildest dreams, this was my reality. The fact that I am living this reality now, is a surprising and utmost beautiful blessing. I got my first date today. Me and the man at the restaurant hit it off so well. We have been texting and FaceTiming back and forward for about a week now, and I asked him to go to the barque with me and he said he loved to, but first, he would like to take me on a date. So here we are today, me, going on a literal date. I feel like a young teenager again, feeling the motions, of excitement but nervousness, I'm also wondering if should I bring condoms.

The sexual tension between us can be seen by a blind man. He is such a gentleman, but that doesn't mean I should just give it up, so I'm begging the lord to have grace, besides air and water, dick is needed. I haven't had it in so long my gosh do I even still got it? I fell back on my bed like a dramatic cliche teenager and started laughing. Anandi, you're so lame. I got back up went to the mirror and smiled, you are so beautiful girl, my long hair in a slick back ponytail, my light makeup, really doing justice, and my lace blue dress hugging me so well. My pearls and earrings doing justice too. It's giving justiciable satisfaction. I looked around my room for some heels and I only had some white ones, with a low heel then I change my mind and decided on the ones I had first met him in. My toes don't look bad, thank goodness, and looked for my purse, "this black one should do, plus it matches my heels".

"Well, I hope he got condoms then". I put some lipgloss in the purse, grab my wallet, my phone, and my house keys, and waited. He suggested to come pick me up so now I'm just waiting for him to text me that he is outside. I sat on my couch and just let my thoughts wander. "what are we going to do tonight?" "Do he really like me or does he just want some goodies" "As the youngster be saying will that thang be thanggin if I do see it?" "should I trust this man" "what if he kills me" then somehow replays on my mind of how handsome he is, that dark skin of his, is simply golden chocolate that is melting, if you ask me, when he smiles or blush you can see the light pigmentation around his cheeks and he sure knows how to make me weak. The Bible verse on his arm, that says my flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. When I asked him about it he showed me and explained to me why he got it, the passion, in his voice, the love in his eyes, like fuck shit. I rose my hand in defeat and face-palmed myself.

Unfortunately, that didn't stop the imagery of him being played in my mind, his stubble gray hairs, trying to become a beard on his chin and the gray hairs on his head but in waves still looking fresh and I just want to rub my hands through them. He is so muscular, this man says he works out every 3 days each week, and for him to be that built is impressive. I can't express this enough he is just so handsome to me. The professor's look got me in a chokehold, them almond-shaped, that fit so well with his hazel eyes. The hands, his strong large hands, I can just imagine rubbing all through me. I stood up and walk back and forward. The hormones, got dammit. I heard a ding. I shake my hands, my palm is unnecessarily sweaty, I'm went and wash them and dried them. I went to my purse and grab my phone. Nobody just my niece Zephaniah.

Zephaniah

I'm eating popcorn watching Bluey and decided to text my auntie, trying to see if she wants to hang out with me since nobody else answering there phone. After a few minutes of no response, I figure she was either busy or sleeping. I shrug my shoulders, maybe tomorrow then. I continue to enjoy my show. Bluey reminds me of my childhood. Man, I miss you guys. I held my head high so my tears don't fall. I'm better than this. I have so much success, don't let one bad apple ruin the others. I hugged myself and continued watching my show with a smile on my face.

Zaire

"ALORA ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW, WHAT ARE YOU TELLING ME!" I started pacing back and forward in furry. This bitch told me she is not certain if the kid she carrying are mines, cause she also believes that could be Troy's. We were having an argument before she stated that sentence. I told her we need to tell Zephaniah and the rest of my family.

I mean like she is already showing enough or more so a lot more eventually, and I rather calm all them questions down now before she even gives birth. Either way, I know my sister going to handle both of us accountable and accordingly, but I rather know that I'm trying to right my wrongs now than bluntly continue to ignore them.

Now she stuttering and crying "Zaire baby I- I didn't mean this to hap- penn- it- it just ha-ppen-ed." I'm not saying he is, but I'm saying it could be a po-ssi-ability." I walked out of the room. I'm seeing red. Everything red. I sat down at the table. I took some deep breaths. I'm okay everything going to be okay. I slam my hand on the marble table. "ALORA!"

"You trifling son of a bitch get the fuck out of my house."

I look over my shoulder and rub my hand, I hit it too hard and there she is on her knees, not a tear in sight, with them puppy dog eyes looking back at me. "Zaire forgive me, we weren't talking at the time and I needed a distraction, but now since we are on good terms and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I wasn't trying to tell you like this, it just slipped out."

I just stared at her. She's so beautiful, her green eyes and caramel skin, tiny noes and roses cheeks, she re-adjusted herself to where her breast, perky and full, staring right at me. Her long dyed blonde hair flowed right over her shoulder. She opens her legs and lays back, and to all that is glory, that pretty fucking pussy of hers, wax and glossy showing.

"Alora get the fuck up, put some clothes on and get the fuck out of my house before you won't even have any kid to test cause all 3 of y'all will be dead on my floor. I don't like killing the innocent so get OUT NOW!

Alora stood up and walked away from me and I looked at the clock that was on my oven, 11:11. How ironic, I mumbled to myself and grab my phone. I went to Uncle Jupiter's number and called Surprisingly he answered on the first ring.

"Yo wassup, nephew." I hear music blasting in the background and he sounds very staticky.

"Uncle Juju where you at, I got some things that needed to be discussed-

"Nephew I need to talk to you too, so meet me at the park near Zephaniah's house, nobody would suspect me or you over there."

"Ight bet, I'll see you about 20 mins unc and don't be late, I got shit to do still." He hang up and I rolled my eyes, this man can be a drama queen.

Xoxoxo cece
Y'all might be mad at me and that's okay lmao but I sincerely need to make this a part two cause it's too much to digest all at once and what's about to come up about to be even more to digest so just hang in there okay :)

Remember you are cherished and loved.

Y'all rn-

Lmao.