Zephaniah(8)

Zephaniah

( A/n: heads up this going to be a long chapter cause I don't think I'm leave you guys with a cliffhanger in this one :) anyways I hope you enjoy you sweet beauties)

When uncle juju said to call your brother, I didn't expect a woman to answer the phone. Most definitely not for it to be alora either. I recognize her voice anywhere since it's so well spoken but soft. When I questioned why she could be doing at my brother's house, let alone answer his phone knowing my caller i.d pop up too, from her words, he said that he called her in hopes of looking for me. Alora also said that he was under the impression we were having a meeting or something since she is my lawyer, and decided to call her, and for a second I almost believed her until I realize that doesn't explain why she answer his phone nor why she over there or in close contact with him for her to be answering his phone. I was going to question her but then again, I decided not to. I was going to speak to my brother first. Instead, we ended the call on the new understanding that if my bother will contact her she needs to contact me first, unless it is a true emergency, and even so, you'll think he call somebody closer to me than my lawyer, like yeah she cool but it is strictly professional with me and her.

I called uncle juju again and it went to voicemail. I called again and this time he answered. I asked him to send the location of whatever he wanted to take us, well more so to meet up at, and he asked me why I couldn't send a text about that and that he send it very soon, he also had some lingering questions on where's my bother etc. As soon as we hung up the phone, uncle juju sent the location and when I google it, it was at a park nearby my house. I decided to walk instead of taking my car. It's a nice day and the park walking-wise is like 8 mins away and I need the exercise. I grab my house keys, texted my bother the address, lock up my house, and got to walking.

Despite me having upcoming fame from irenic sinners and my own business. I don't get a lot of paparazzi or crazed-obsessed fans or anything that comes with more popular sources of fame, and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm an introvert to the deepest part of my core, so all this success is a blur to me fr. I saw a familiar stranger as I was crossing the street, it was the guy who broke me and my 'alleged aunt' fight up, to whom he were jogging, I wave to him but I guess he didn't see me or possibly ignoring me cause he didn't wave back. Naturally embarrassed, I just kept walking and my bother sent me a thumbs up. I was going to confront him right then and there but I decided to wait until after we see uncle juju. I watch as cars go by, and small children with their parents on bicycles. Mostly smiling faces and busier streets the more I walked. life has a beautiful way of reminding you there's true beauty in the simplest things. I got to the park and just as expected on this beautiful day the park was packed with parents, siblings, and kids. Luckily this is also a big park so there was more than one bench and I sat where nobody was.

I scrolled on my phone while I hear some parents talk baby talk to their kids and some siblings im assuming at least yell at there's. Now about 16 mins passed and I haven't heard or seen my bother or uncle juju, but I still sat and waited some more. Now it approaching a whole hour going by and no calls and no shows and im getting mad, yes it's a nice day but they still could call me or something. What could be going on? Maybe it's an emergency, I don't know about yet?. I started panicking, but then I remembered it's not that deep, and I'm sure they are fine but just running late. Still very Inconsiderate on their part but this uncle juju and my bother, I don't know why I expect better. I face palmed myself and went to Netflix to passed the time a little more. Realizing them kids have some impactful lungs on them and trying to watch anything without headphones is a done deal. I'm just scroll through Instagram again, I thought, and opened the app.

mature audience advised-(zaire pov)

Fuckkkkkk Zai- my sister's assistant ayaliah yelled. My phone rang for the 8 time probably or more but I didn't care, I was ball deep in this bitch right now, and I mean ball deep. I grab her love handles and picked up my pace, as she squirted for the 3 time in theses last 2 hours. While alora planted kisses all over my back. Now getting annoyed with her cause she fucking up my grove, I shoulder-shoved alora off of me and flip Aaliyah over and this time, we started missionary. Alora got in front of Aaliyah and they have their own little orgy session, while I keep fucking Aaliyah. In between moans alora and Aaliyah yelled they were about to cum soon and I ignored them both, and kept stroking. I'm trying everything in my power not to buss right now. I slowed down my pace and smack alora asscheeks in between each stroke, and as if on cue she squirted all over Aaliyah's face.