Chapter 18

Daddy and I were in the living room, I was watching Bluey and daddy was doing work on his laptop.

I touched the scar that was on my stomach, it felt soft but it wasn't sore. I don't remember when I got it.

"Daddy how did I get this scar on my tummy? Did I fall when I was a baby?" I lifted my shirt up to show him.

Daddy looked at the scar then quickly put his laptop down then came to me.

"Lemme see." He said, looking closer at the scar. He touched it then looked up at me.

"Did I fall daddy?"

"Uh...uh...yes you did." He said.

"Did I cry?"

"Uh...yes you did baby." He said, quickly getting his phone.

I laughed because I knew that I cried. I was such a cry baby. I continued watching Bluey.

"You need to come home right now!" I heard daddy say on the phone. He sounded scared.

He looked at me and I smiled and he smiled back.

************************

"What's wrong? What happened?" Mommy said rushing inside. I was in the living room alone.

"Hey mommy." I waved.

"Hi. Where's your father?"

"I'm right here. Did you see the scar on her abdomen?" He asked pointing at me.

"What scar?"

Mommy walked closer to me and I moved to the corner of the couch with my knees to my chest. I was scared of mommy because she's always angry and mean to me.

"Lemme see." Mommy said looking down at me.

I stayed still.

"Stand up and let me see!" Mommy shouted

I stood up quickly and lifted up my t-shirt. I blinked a lot to make the tears go away.

Mommy bent down to look at it then she stood up straight.

"Who did this to you?" She asked.

I looked at daddy and then back at mommy, "Daddy said that I fell when I was a baby and that I cried."

Mommy looked at Daddy and he looked away.

"Put your shoes on, we're going to the doctor."

I went to put on my shoes and then I heard mommy say, "Who ever did this shit to my daughter will fucking pay."

Someone did something to me?