Chapter 25

Me and mommy were at the facility looking around. One of the  nurses took my bag and put it in a room. Mommy said that I'll be sleeping in that room alone. I wanted to share a room with Zariah.

"So that is it. Delilah, if you get lost just tell one of the nurses, okay?" The head nurse said.

I nodded then held mommy's hand. We walked to the reception and I saw aunty Andrea. 

"Aunty Andrea!" I shouted then ran to her.

I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

"Hey Dee, you're here." She said smiling.

"Yes. Where is Zariah?"

"She's somewhere around with her friend Mia. Oh hi Delphia."

"Good day. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well thanx and yourself?"

"I'm doing good."

I saw Zariah walking to us. "Hi Ms Raidon, hi Delilah." She greeted.

We greeted her, "Delilah come meet my friend Mia."

I looked at mommy and she nodded her head. I walked slowly behind Zariah. I was a little  shy meet her friend.

"Okay stand here, I'll be right back." She said, walking away quickly.

"So, like first I need you to promise not to freak out. I need you to be a little gentle Mia. I know how you can get." I heard Zariah say.

"Okay, damn show me the surprise already." 

"Hey Delilah, come over here." Zariah said.

I slowly walked up to her. I looked up and saw a young lady just looking at me. The look in her eyes scared me, she reminded me of Elin.

"It's okay Dee, this is my best friend Mia. Mia this is Delilah...My ex-cellmate." Zariah explained

Mia smiled at me, "Hello." She softly said.

I waved at her. "Is this my new friend Zariah?"

Mia looked at Zariah. Zariah stared at Mia and then said, "Yes. Yes she is."

I hugged Mia but she didn't hug me back. After a few seconds I felt her hug me back. I smelled her and she smelt just like Zariah which made a laugh a little.

"What's so funny?" Mia asked me.

I looked at her, "You smell just like Zariah."

I heard Zariah laugh then Mia also laughed. We went back to mommy and Andrea who were just talking.

"Mommy, this is my new friend Mia." I said, holding Mia's hand.

"Hi there." Mommy greeted.

"Hi ma'am."

"Mia, Ms Thompson sends her greetings." Andrea said.

Mia smiled, "Tell my mom I say hi for the fiftieth time." She said laughing.

"Okay Mia Thompson." Andrea laughed.

Mia Thompson? I got a memory of being on the same bed as before but I remember feeling a pain on the left side of my tummy. I touched it and that's where the scar was.

I then remembered someone saying that they wanted to work on Mia Thompson  personally.

I looked at Mia then down at her stomach even though she was wearing clothes. She saw me then wrapped her arms around her tummy.

I looked back up at her and she looked away from me.

"Okay girls, we are going to love and leave you." I heard aunty Andrea say.