𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

-

Fuck my head was banging as I woke up and I immediately regretted opening my eyes when I was greeted with a beaming light coming from the window.

Stupid sun.

I looked next to me seeing a half naked jade next to me.

Fuck did I have drunk sex again?

I tapped her repeatedly trying to wake her up
to figure out what happen. "Stopppp." She whined putting a pillow over her head.

"Did we have sex?" I questioned in a whisper voice. "Stop yelling." She groaned flipping over to face me with a pillow still on her head.

"And no we did not." She mumbled and I let
out a breath in relief and fell back on the bed. I weakly got up from the bed and looked for my clothes.

"Shit!" I mumbled looking at the time on my phone that read 1PM. I shook jade and jumped into my dress.

"5 more minutes!" she groaned loudly turning over in the bed and I hit her with a pillow making her rise up and scowl at me. I showed her the time on my phone and her eyes widen getting up.

"Shit how bad did we get drunk geez." She mumbled putting on her clothes. I looked for any spare toothbrushes under the sink and grabbed them tossing one to her. "I have to be at work by 2:30 and I still have to take a shower." She complains as I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth.

"I have something to deal with so I'll drop you off." I put my heels on and checked all my notifications that were from my dad saying that he's taking the Lamborghini back since I got drunk and didn't come home.

How did he even find out?

I frown and she was hopping towards me while putting on her shoe and grabbed her phone. "Well that was one eventful night!" I chirped as I pressed the elevator button. She powered her phone on and widened her eyes.

"It's Leo, He says he's gonna be waiting for me at my house when I come back home and that he knows I was the one who damaged his car because of the cameras." I try to suppress a laugh and she glared at me.

"Sorry it's just funny." I smile as we finally reached and we rushed to the car and I flip the guards off knowing that they were the ones who snitched but they did it back. I roll my eyes and she looks tense the whole ride.

"Look the worst he'll do is kill you." She slowly turned her head to me and smiled while flipping me off. "You're no help you know." And I nod as my response. "Maybe he'll punish you with sex, Seduce him."