𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟣

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

-

I talked to Lorenzo about our plans for The Mexican Mafia as I drunk from my glass, His eyes averted to the door and begin to speak, "Wow, She's gorgeous." He complimented making me raise a brow and look towards the door.

I looked towards the door and my eyes land on Katherina, She looked amazing. Her brown narrowed eyes, her long brown hair, her perfect bangs, her perfect tan and smooth skin, and her beautiful dress that complimented her body.

Everything seem to disappear around me as her eyes met mine, A smile graced my lips and I excused myself from Lorenzo walking towards her. She didn't know that she had vibrating panties on which made me in a good mood.

Anytime she got out of line tonight or if I wanted to embarrass her, I would turn them on. Her eyes stayed on mine as I walked towards her and she kept her same natural mug on her face which I loved.

It was mean but cute.

"Katherina." I greeted with a nod.

"Roman." She greeted with a smirk on her face, I grabbed her hand raised it to my mouth kissing it softly. She blushed and tried to hide it from me but I pulled her close to me.

"I'm still mad at you." She admitted making me smirk, She's definitely gonna act like a brat tonight. "That's tough." I teased and I could see the anger written all over her face, "Ugh!" She groaned strutting away from me towards others.

I chuckled and felt around in my pocket for the Vibrator controllers, I watched her grab a champagne glass from a waiter as she talked to another man. I clenched my jaw as I watched him grope her slightly when they hugged.

I watched her laugh at his jokes which angered me even more, I wanted to shoot him in the head as she watched.

I'm tired of this pervert

I walked over towards them and wrapped my hand around her waist pulling her closer to me, "Good evening." I interrupted making her look up at me with confused eyes, "Who are you?" He asked me looking me up and down.

"Roman Esposito, and you?"

"Steven," He replied, "But anyways Steven, Your suit looks amazing by the way." Katherina complimented making me clench my jaw. I subtly turned the vibrator on and watched her tense up as I put it on a low setting.

She furrowed her brown brows together shifting in my grip, I turned it up on medium and she soon caught on to what I was doing to her. I watched her try to speak as she jumbled her words up together.

"Let me talk to Roman." She excused us pulling my arm with a glare in her eyes as I smirked, "Vibrating panties?! really?!" She whispered-shout when we were in a corner.

"I'm only using it when you act like a brat, or when I want to see you squirm." I admitted and she slowly turned her head back to me hitting my arm.

"Can I at-least cum." She asked with pleading eyes and I shook my head no with a smile on my lips. "Fucking jerk." She strutted away from me and I chuckled softly.