𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟩

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

ꨄꨄꨄ

I groaned as I slowly rolled my neck lifting my head up, My eyes shot open and I looked around at my surroundings.

I was shirtless and tied down to a chair, The door opens and Evan walks in. "You took my shirt off? I mean I admire the love, I go both ways." I smirk and he chuckles at my sentence.

"I don't have time for your games, Tell me where the kid is and I might spare your life." He grabs a knife from the tray near me and plays with in his hands.

"Last chance to tell me." I stay silent and stare him in the eyes, "Have it your way then." He sliced my chest in a quick move causing me to groan out in pain.

I throw my head back and grit my teeth together, "Just tell me." He pushed the blade into my side, I bit down on my lip and shut my eyes.

"Fuck you." He broke my arm and I yelled out in pain, "Shit!" I look down at my dislocated arm and back at him.

"This could be all over if you tell me where he is." I closed my eyes and tried not to think about the pain and let my mind slip elsewhere.

"Get one of the girls to take care of his wounds I don't need him bleeding out, we need him." I hear before I slip unconscious.

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

"How hard is it to find one person?! You idiots!" I yelled, "Sorry ma'am we're trying our best- Really?! Try harder!" I hung up on him and rolled my eyes.

I sighed and looked at a sleeping Ruben, I finally got him to sleep since he kept crying about Roman. Natasha and Jade walked in and immediately looked at Ruben then me.

"Did you have a kid without us knowing?" Jade asked and I rolled my eyes at her, "No dumb ass." I said while standing up to walk to my mini bar in my room.

"Sorry, Geez." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair, "Im sorry I didn't mean to lash out on you I'm just super stressed," I told her as I downed a shot.

"That's Roman's kid."

"What?!" They both yelled in sync making me immediately hush them, I looked over to Ruben who was stirring in his sleep. I pointed to my balcony and we walked out there closing the door softly.

I began to explain everything to them.

"We don't know why they're after Ruben."

"Maybe he knows the location of their operation and he doesn't want that info getting out." Jade randomly says and an a idea popped up in my head,

"Wait we have a few of their traps that we think he's holding Roman in but we can't raid them without being sure."

I stand up and walk towards the door and open it walking to Ruben, I shake him slightly to wake him. "Ruben."