𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟥

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

I quietly closed the front door to the house and tiptoed to my room, I opened my bedroom door and the light was immediately turned on and I jumped when I saw jade and Natasha sitting in my bed.

"What are you guys doing here?" I say with a forced smile trying to hide my limping from them, "Omg that's a sex limp." Jade pointed out my limping making me sigh.

"Omg you had sex?!" Natasha yelled making me cover her mouth, "Shhhh you know how overprotective my dad is." She giggled and said sorry.

"You actually did it with the boy from the club? And it was that good you're limping?" I flopped down next to them laying back with a groan.

"Yes and Yes, We fucked like 6 times yesterday and like 3 times today." They gasped loudly and screamed nanking me cringe, "Tone it down a bit."

"How was it?" Jade asked me raising her eyebrows at me, "Well he definitely knows a woman's body, The way he made sure I came first and he hit that spot each time." I bite my lip while explaining replaying the whole scene in my head.

"Ugh, Now I wanna get laid." Jade sighs leaning back on my bed frame, "I'm gonna take a nice needed bath and get ready for lunch with my family." I tell them as I get up to walk to my bathroom.

I slid my dress off and turned my water on, I grabbed my remote and pressed the button to dim the lights.

I apply my face mask and step into the bathtub, I sit down and lean back.

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Dad, How did you and mom meet?" I randomly asked as I munched on my fries, "Right in this very Diner." He smiles while wrapping his arms around mom.

"Really?" Viktor chirps now paying attention to the conversation, "This used to be my Dad's diner and she was a new waitress here, I remember like it was yesterday."

(I'm gonna be super corny and put a flashback.)

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤:

ꨄꨄꨄ

Years ago

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

"Wait check this out." My friend Andrew says as he burps loudly and we all bust out laughing, "That one has to be your nastiest burp yet." I say with a laugh, The door opens with a ring and our heads turn to look.

"Hottie incoming." Dimitri mumbles in my ear, I stare at the brown haired girl as she walks in, She had the most prettiest face i've ever seen.

She had long curly brown hair, Her eyes were almond shaped and cloudy grey, She had perfect tan skinned, and had an amazing body with a great set of legs.