𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥𝟢

The same day

The same day

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

I ran my hands through my hair and dropped my keys on my dresser, All of a sudden I was pushed against my door and my throat was grabbed.

I looked up to see Roman, "Katherina you've must've forgot who I am. I've gone soft because of how beautiful you are but maybe I need to show you who I am." His grip tightened on my neck and I hate to admit it but he was turning me on.

I smiled and bit my lip, "You know this lame attempt to scare me is only turning me on." He chuckles and I feel something pointing at my pussy.

I look down and I see his gun, "I want sex, But I want sex with no attachments." I say making him smirk.

He kisses me and I kiss him back as I back him up to the bed while taking my clothes off, "Just sex." I say again and he picks me up and throws me on the bed.

"We both know you're gonna attached when i'm done with you." I rolled my eyes and pulled down my shorts as he removed his shirt.

This would be the first time me and Roman had sex and I was kind of nervous, "Relax." He mumbles into my ear while he kissed down my neck towards my stomach.

I lifted up so he could slide down my panties past my legs and feet, He pulled me by my waist towards the edge so now my pussy was directly in his face.

I looked down to only see his eyes as he kept eye contact, his tongue found it's way on my clit and he flicked it back and forth.

I let out small moans at the feeling of his tongue explore my wet pussy, "Fuck, Roman." I moaned loudly lifting my body up by my arms resting on my elbows.

He twirled his tongue around my slit and I closed my legs around his head while biting my lip, "Roman." I whine falling back onto my bed.

I grab a fistful of his hair and pulled at it as his head moved in between my legs and his tongue devoured me.

Roman sucked on my clit as he rubbed his thumb down my slit, "I'm finna come." I let out small pants and bit my lip.

He suddenly stopped making me raise my head up, "You're not denying- Shut up and turn around, Get on all fours." He cut me off with a demand and I did what he said.

I looked back to see him unbuckling his pants as he stared down at me, "Face down." He ordered and I obliged putting my face down.

He was making me more wet with showing his dominant side, I heard the rip of the condom and feel a dip in the bed.

He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him and I felt his long member rest on my ass but it felt longer than last time. "How much did he grow." I whisper to myself but he heard me and spoke, "Grew to 13 inches baby." He whispers into my ear and my eyes shot open.