𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥𝟤

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

I bent over to grab my skirt and I felt a hand on my ass, I looked back to see Roman and I pushed him away while grabbing my skirt.

"No more." I whined while limping towards the door, He suddenly picked me up and I unintentionally wrapped my legs around his waist.

"What are you doing?" He looks down at me as he walks into his bathroom, "I can't let you walk around with sore legs." He smirks and I roll my eyes, "I'll run you a bath with some epsom salt."

I turn my head away to hide my cheeks that were bright red, "Thank you." He hums in response and turns on the water.

Even when we have sex with no attachments he's still a gentlemen which makes me hate him even more for being like this.

Why couldn't I stay mad at him for leaving me?

"Your ass looks amazing from this view." I say making him turn around, He muttered something under his breath and covered up his butt.

"You have a pretty ass why be ashamed?" I tease making him groan and roll his eyes.

He picks me up and I grab his ass, He pretends to drop me and I yelp clenching onto his arm. "Stop." He chuckles and steps into the bath while holding me.

He sits down with me and I feel his erection rise from under me, "Are you serious?" He pouts and his face softens.

"Please?" I groan and he lifts me up and repositions his dick to line it up against my area, "Why is it so big?" I whine as I slowly lower myself down onto his dick.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt him expand my walls, He bit his lip and threw his head back.

"You feel so good baby." I grabbed his face and kissed him to distract myself from him literally ripping apart my insides.

I caught him by surprise but he slowly kissed me back, He grabbed my ass and rocked me back and forth.

"I came over to ask you something by the way." I moan softly in between his strokes as I bounced up and down.

"Ask me after I fuck the shit out of you." He kisses me to shut me up and I moan into his mouth sending a vibration between us.

"You look so good bouncing on my cock," I whimpered softly and hid my face in between his neck.

"Nah look at me." He forcefully grabbed my face and held me so I couldn't look away, Tears ran down my face and I bit my lip trying to keep my eyes open.

He smirked and watch me struggle to keep my eyes open, He thrusted up into me with his lips slightly parted and his eyes half way closed.

"Cum with me." He moans which sent me in orbit, "Roman please, slow down." I moaned loudly holding onto his biceps.