𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟦

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

Ever since I've been back i've been trying to get ahold of my brother but it's like his phone doesn't exist so it made me suspicious that something happened.

I ended up tracking him down to a bar next to his house, I walked in and kept a low profile not wanting to draw attention to myself.

No one knew I was back except some of my guys, My eyes scanned the room and he was sitting at the bar talking to another dude.

I watch the guy next to him put something in my brothers drink when he wasn't looking which now made me very angry.

My brother like the idiot he was drunk it and I sighed knowing I was gonna have to intervene, I walked up to the dude and knocked him out causing a bit of a scene.

"Hey, What are you doing?" My brother slurred as he tried to hit me but ended up collapsing in my arms, I sighed and held him up.

"You." I pointed at the bartender, "You saw him put something in his drink why didn't you stop him." He held his hands up in defense and spoke, "Hey i've tried to help dude many times, He comes in here all the time and he lets them drug him and take him home. I just thought it was some type of a kink so I let it be." I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down at my unconscious brother.

"How long has he been letting men drug him?"

"Weeks now." I sigh and toss him over my shoulder.

What the fuck Angelo.

I put him in the passenger seat of my car and buckled him up, I put my head on my hand as I drove.

Trying to think of any reason why he would let men drug him and who knows what those men did to him while he was unconscious and drugged.

I parked my car in my driveway and got out, I grabbed Angelo and tossed him over my shoulder. I tapped my code in for my gate and let it open.

I unlocked my door and was immediately greeted by my cat Shadow, Ruben somehow talked me into getting one and I agreed as long as he kept up with her.

"Daddy!" Rubens soft voice called out as I heard little footsteps come running towards me, "Who's that?" He pointed to Angelo on my shoulder.

Leonardo came out from the kitchen and looked at Angelo on my shoulder and turned back around, "Not today." I roll my eyes with a chuckle, "It's my brother I'm gonna take him to my room he needs to rest. Ruben nods and run towards the couch.

I walk to my room and place him down on the bed and he started to wake up, "Angelo?" I push his hair out his face and sat him up on the bed.

"Who are you?" I grab his face and look into his eyes, His pupils were dilated making me sigh because it was the drug.

"Here." I reach into my mini fridge and grab a bottle of water, I open it up for him and help him drink the water.

"Roman?" His voice croaked out as he stared at me in the eyes, "Yes it's me,"