𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟦

✍︎︎ 𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

✍︎︎  𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

-

I zipped up my lace dress and applied my gloss to my lips. Turning around in the mirror giving myself a kiss. I look good.

Walking down the stairs I was greeted by my parents tearing each others face off while grinding up on each other.

"Could y'all fuck in the room and not where I watch tv? It's very disturbing." I complained walking to the kitchen to grab me a water bottle.

"Sorry sweetie."

"Aren't y'all too old to be fucking anyways." I complained taking a sip from my water and my dad flipped me off while buttoning his shirt up.

"We're in our 40's shut up." He argued and I blank faced him. "Close enough." I shrugged sending him a middle finger as I left out.

Parents these days.

I got into his lambo which I convinced mom to seduce him into getting it back. All I had to do was promise her mother daughter time.

I'm actually such a genius tbh. I drove back to the place as I listened to Beyoncé. She's honestly such an icon.

Pulling up into the parking lot seeing Leonardo's broken car made me laugh. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before getting out.

"I really am hot." I muttered to myself as my heels clicked against the ground with each step I took. I finally learned clipboard girls name it was Athena.

She's really nice actually. I went to the bar and asked for a margarita, Some of the hot dudes were eyeing me but I was only focused on one.

Roman.

His eyes fell upon me as he was talking to a man while drinking from his glass in a private booth. I watched him down the drink as he held eye contact with me.

I wanted his head buried between my thighs making me cum so much that I was overstimulated with pain and pleasure.

He motioned for me to come over and I simply rolled my eyes turning back to the bar where my drink was ready for me.

I pulled out my phone as I sipped on my margarita. My mind just kept thinking about Roman, even while watching random videos I couldn't get him out my head.

I never had sex a lot because men could never get me off. I wanted a man to take control to the point I had to beg just to cum.

Or spank me when I get out of line. I was submissive but a bratty one. I wanted someone to put my needs before fulfilling his during sex but I also wanted him to not fulfill them if he didn't want to.