𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟧

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

2 days later

-

"Vanessa I brought you here for your skills in field, not bed." I warned stepping away from her, She rolled her eyes at me and went to the safe putting her ear against it as she unlocked it.

She got it open and I thanked her moving her out the way, I grabbed the folder from the safe kneeling down, I looked over the pictures of Reyes The head of the Mexican Mafia.

I was close to finding out where his Trap was and didn't need any distractions and Katherina was one big major distraction.

Every second I wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her right in front everyone while she screamed to the top of her lungs.

I finally answered my ringing phone instead of declining it for the 100th time, I sighed picking it up with a huff, "What?" I asked walking out the room.

"It's about Katherina, Boss" I looked at the caller ID seeing Leonardo's name. "What about her?" I asked leaning against the call.

"She's been kidnapped by Reyes," My body froze and I walked to my car, "How the fuck did this happen?" I asked through gritted teeth speeding off to the airport.

"It happened two days ago when she went to the store, Here are the pictures that he sent, Only me and you have seen these." He muttered the last part making me raise my brows in confusion.

I looked at my phone and angered rushed through my body when I saw Katherina chained up naked with cuts on her body. "Get the men ready now, and track where he sent that from now." I hung up the call throwing my phone to the side of me.

How I could I let this happen, I got out my car and jogged to my private jet.

"Harry, I want this jet up and running in under 30 minutes, If not I will kill you capito? He nodded staring up with fear in his eyes.

I put my head in my hands as soon as I sat down, I can't lose Katherina.

I lifted my head up from my hands and fiddled with the ring on my hand, Back to old Roman I'm tired of letting my guard down.

I'm fine with pushing my feelings down and putting them to the side. I keep losing everyone special to me because of my status.

I'm tired of my feelings getting in the way, I'm the problem everyone gets hurt because of me and I can't take it anymore.

I cleared my head of my thoughts and thought about how I was gonna kill Reyes painfully and slowly for hurting My Katherina.

ꨄꨄꨄ

2 weeks later

"Tell me where your boss is holding her Anthony and I won't kill you." I lied circling around his his body playing with the knife in my hand.

"Please I already told you, I don't kn-" I snapped his neck and unchained his body throwing it with the other 8 bodies.

"Bring in the next." I said through the intercom mic cleaning off the knife in the sink, "You look like a talker, prove me right." I dragged him and chained him up.

"Where is Katherina Barone? I know Mr. Reyes has her." I punched him over and over till I heard a word escaped his bruised mouth.

"What was that?" I stopped my torture on him and lifted his head up, "Cruz doesn't tell me where he keeps his Merchandise, I swear." I grabbed my gun and shot him in the head until someone called my name.

"What the fuck, do you want?!" I snapped turning around dropping my gun, "We have a lead sir." I smirked and grabbed my gun off the floor.

"Get the men." I ordered walking towards my gun room, I grabbed another gun and a pack of ammo loading it up.

I put the pack of ammo in my pocket and put my bullet proof vest on, "I want 5 men with me in the front." I ordered as we got in the car cocking my gun and turning my safety off.

"The rest in the back, No one kills Reyes and I mean that, and if you do I'll kill you myself okay?" Everyone nodded around me as we hopped out the car.

I kicked the door down and went in, Empty. "Fuck!" I yelled punching the wall next to me, "If one of you give me a dead lead again, I'll kill you and send your fucking ashes to your family, Do you understand?!" Everyone nodded quickly and stood out of my way as I walked out the building.

I could see the fear in everyone's eyes as I walked past them with a blank expression on my face.

I got in the car and sighed tapping my temple with my gun, "Boss, Katherina's dad wants to meet up with you." "Okay, in the meantime I want everyone to find out her location." I demanded getting out the car taking off my vest.

I drove to the Russian Mafia Trap trying to think of all the places Reyes has been and where he could be keeping her.

I got out of the car checking my phone to see if I had any updates, "I swear I'm gonna blow your big ass head off if you speak again." I heard as I walked in making me chuckle since I knew that was him.

"Everyone get out." He sighed as I walked in looking up at me with a folder in his hand, "They sent some pictures of her naked and cut up." I mumbled sitting down in the chair.

His eyes darkened and he put his head in his hands, "I'm gonna kill him with my bare hands." He muttered flipping the knife in his hand.

"Wait, In the picture did she have a necklace on?" I rose my brows and pulled out my phone, I looked at the images trying to see if she did and she did.

"Yeah she does, it's silver and yellowish why?" His eyes lit up and he grabbed his phone tapping on it, "That's the necklace her brother got her, it had a tracking device in it. We used it every time she snuck out."

Some man came in with the a laptop and bag, "Track that necklace now." He nodded and sat down typing away on his computer.

"I want her found in the next hour," Hunter cocked his gun back placing it right next to the small man, "Or this bullet, will be in your skull." I ran a hand down my face as I impatiently waited.

I kept imagining her face bruised up which sent me in a rage, "Where's the gun range in here?" I asked standing up.

"Second floor to your right." I nodded and left out towards the gun range, I grabbed a gun from the tray loading it and aimed at the target.

I hit all headshots till the clip was empty, I grabbed the AK and loaded it. I imagined Reyes and shot the heart on the dummy repeatedly.

"Roman!" I heard someone call my name making me turn around, "He found her?" I asked putting the gun down on the tray.

"Yeah gather up all your men, Mines are ready." I nodded and pulled out my phone texting my brother to get the men ready.

"I sent the location." He told me as we walked out and I nodded forwarding it to my brother.

Reyes took whats Mine and that means war.

ꨄꨄꨄ

Let's get this party started 😈
Possessive Roman>>
Sorry for the slow updates | (• •)|