𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥𝟨

✍︎︎ 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

✍︎︎  𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋

2 days later

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

I placed down the breakfast I made next to a sleeping Katherina and kneeled in the bed, I bit my lip as I pulled down the covers.

I lift up her silk gown and slide her underwear down her legs, I licked down her slit and sucked on her clit while holding onto her legs.

I flicked my tongue back and forth and used my finger to rub on her bud, She began to stir in her sleep making me smirk to myself.

I slide my fingers inside of her and curl them while sucking on her clit, Her whines turned into Moans making me smile to myself.

"Roman?" She rose up to look at me and I stared at her as I slurped her juices up that spilled out of her making sure I got every last drop.

"Happy birthday." I mouthed against her clit as she clenched her legs around my head and pushed my head further into her pussy.

"I'm coming." She whimpered softly with her eyes closed and I twisted my fingers in her, she moaned louder as she fell back on the bed and I watched as she released herself and she squirted on my face and in my mouth.

"Shit." She loosened her grip as I lapped up all her juices, "Thank you." I smiled up at her and raised up. so I could kiss her, "Breakfast in bed." I handed her the tray of food making her smile.

"You got your first gift, Now your second."

"Until 9pm I can't say no to you, Because I have something planned for you, Only rule you can't ask about your surprise."

She smiled and bite her lip, "This sounds too good, But if it is then.. I want a foot massage." I groaned but grabbed her foot and rubbed it for her.

"My next idea you're gonna hate more than my foot massage." I looked up at her and squeezed her foot till it hurt, "Ow!" She whined and frowned and I just smiled.

"I regret agreeing to this." I mumble under my breath.

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

"How does she look." Katherina came out the bathroom with Valeria at her side, She wanted to give all of the girls makeovers.

"She looks grown, I don't like it."

"That means you look cute, I'll let you have one outfit from my closet." She tells Valeria making her smile.

"You're really taking advantage of me not being able to say no here." She smiled and grabbed my hand, "You're next."