𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥𝟪

ꨄꨄꨄ

ꨄꨄꨄ

3 weeks later

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

"So you're calling me fat?"  I immediately sighed and and folded my arms against my chest, Katherina was at her 10th mood swing for the day and I was getting tired of it.

"I didn't say that- You know what, Why don't you go fuck someone else since you think I eat too much junk food!" She yelled at me and slammed the door in my face.

"What?" I stood there dumbfounded at what just happen, I don't even know how we got to this conversation.

Katherina was crying earlier in the mirror complaining about the pudge that grew on her stomach and I told her that she looked fine, I told her it's probably just a food baby from the junk she ate earlier today.

She ate bacon and ice cream together and then had a double cheeseburger dipped in melted cheese, I didn't care earlier because I thought she was just having a weird craving moment.

But it wasn't just the cravings, She's been changing moods like no other, First she loves me and I'm the best boyfriend ever, then out of nowhere I'm the meanest boyfriend who never pays attention to her.

Now it's about her body and somehow I called her fat, I honestly can't keep up with these mood switches.

I could care less about Katherina gaining weight, She was always gonna look the same to me in my eyes. I didn't even notice the pudge until she said something and I've seen her body a thousand times so I thought it was a food baby.

Relationships are hard.

I walked away from the door but it swung open, I turned back around and she stood there with tears in her eyes, "I'm sorry, I love you and I know you don't think I'm fat." I mentally groan but hug her anyway, "I would never call you fat or think that baby, I could care less if you were obese." She gasped and pushed me back, "So you think I'm obese instead?" I just stood there with wide eyes genuinely shocked.

"Sleep on the couch you asshole! Enjoy bunking with you're kids!" She pushed me away and slammed the door in my face.

"What just happen?" I ask myself and I stood there for a good 10 minutes, I turn around and walk downstairs with a long sigh. "I deserve this." I told myself grabbing the bottle of vodka and a glass.

I poured a cup full and downed it quickly, "Roman!" I hear Katherina's voice making me instantly roll
my eyes and take a long swig of the bottle.

"Coming." I get up and take the bottle with me, As soon as I reached the bedroom she pulled me in for a kiss and I just accepted it.

One of her mood switches were being horny, She even wore me out and I don't know how that's possible.

She backed away and scrunched up her face, "You're cologne." She ran to the bathroom and threw up making me furrow my brows, "You love this cologne?" She looked up from the toilet and at me, "Clearly not now!" I sighed and pulled her hair back for her, "You sure that was just the cologne babe?" She threw up a lot just for this to be about some cologne.