𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟧

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

I blew smoke out my mouth as I laid back on my chair, I was smoking out on my balcony thinking about the same thing.

Kat.

I knew exactly where she was but I didn't wanna face her, I was a coward. I left her and the guilt has been eating me up for a year now.

I put out my cigarette on the ash tray and walked inside, I looked over at a sleeping Angelo and sigh. I blamed myself for all of his pain because it all happened because I left.

He's only 24 and blaming himself for everything and letting people do things to him, I checked his purchased history and it's all alcohol. 100 bottles purchased in one week.

I grabbed my blazer and walked out my room, Time to face kat, Something I was afraid of and I'm not afraid of anything.

ꨄꨄꨄ

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

I grabbed my purse out of my car and locked it as I walk towards the doors of the trap house, My dad said he wanted me to meet someone.

I was finally going out more and trying to forget about what happened.

"Hi daddy." I kiss my dad on the cheek, "Who am I meeting?" I ask looking around the room and seeing no one.

"Follow me." He mumbled and I gave him a weird look, My dad was acting weirder than usual so now I was suspicious.

I followed him to one of the secured rooms in the trap house, "Talk." He pushed me in the room and I hear the door lock.

I'm mad that he pushed me but I was still confused.

I saw a tall man with their back faced to me, I folded my arms across my chest and tapped my heels on the ground, "Who are you?" I asked, my words laced with my thick Russian accent.

"I missed that accent." I froze once I heard his voice, I know that voice anywhere with his Italian accent. His soft but deep voice that soothed me once.

He turned around and I was met with Roman, I hate to admit he got hotter but he did, His stubble turned into a light beard and he was more muscular.His burgundy red shirt was clinging to his muscles and 4 of his buttons weren't buttoned revealing his chest hair.

"I'm not dealing with this." I turn around and walk towards the door but I forgot this was one of our secure rooms so there's no door handle on this side.

"Wait, Kat listen to me." I turned around and shook my head no at him, "No. You're not gonna do this." He slowly inched himself towards me.

"You don't get to come back and act like nothing happened," I felt tears at the brim of my eyes and my voice was shaky. "I wanna talk to you Katherina about why I had to leave."