𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟪

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

2 months later

-

"Katherina, I need you to pay attention." My therapist told me as I looked out the window, With a sigh I look at her and put my knees to my chest.

"I just want you to tell me, Why you felt the need to cut yourself?" I shrug looking down at the cuts on my wrist and cover them.

"It just... helps." I mutter resting my chin down on my knees, "How does giving yourself more pain help, with what you went through?"

"My cuts take the attention off of my bruises, helps me not think of what I went through." I sigh looking down at my feet.

She sighs and writes down on her notepad, "In order for you to get past something, you have to talk about it."

"I want you to talk about your surroundings first when you were there, Take your time." I grabbed the plushie next to me and began to squeeze it as I talked.

"It was dark, cold, empty, and dirty."
"Water dripping from the ceiling."

I paused and looked down at the bruise on my leg, "I- I- was, uhh.. chained up to the wall, all I know was that I felt hurt, alone, and afraid."

"My body... My body was aching from the beatings, I was naked and exposed so the men could look at me, each time they came in..."

"Each time they came in, some men would jack off at me and.. uhh, They would come on my.. on my boobs, or my face- and it would dry up and stick to me." Tears fell down my face as I looked out the window squeezing the plushie.

"I felt disgusting and horrible, I just wanted it to be over."

"My brother Viktor.. He was down there longer than me, so I know he went through worse but he doesn't let it show unlike me."

"And Roman, He left..." I paused my sentence and wiped my tears, "I don't wanna talk about this anymore." I don't wanna talk about him.

I got up and walked out before she could say something to me, "How'd it go baby?" I looked at my dad and simply rolled my eyes seeing that he was the one who tricked me into going.

"We're leaving." I got in the car slamming the door and laid my head on the window, He got in the car with a sigh, "Can we go get some ice cream?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Of course baby."

"I'm sorry, I know you're just trying to help." I mumble fiddling with my necklace, "I just want you to talk to someone about what happen,"