𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟨

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐄𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐨

-

"I want 20 men in the back and the rest with me and Alexei," I demanded strapping my bullet proof vest on.

I took the safety pin off of the smoke grenade and kicked down the door rolling it inside, Screams were the only thing heard as I shot down everyone that got in my way.

"Angelo Clear out the basement, see who you can find and I'll clear this floor." I told my brother while kicking a door in who nodded at me.

I got angrier every time I came up with an empty room, I walked down the halls and immediately stopped when I heard a familiar cry.

Kat.

I yanked the lock off then kicked it down, Katherina was chained up naked being raped by reyes.

I shot him in his legs so he couldn't run, I ran over towards her body and cradled her face picking it up so I could look at her.

Her eyes were low and red covered with a purple bruise, "Amore mio," I muttered pulling the chains out of the wall then off of her wrist.

"Ro.." She tried to speak but was interrupted by a cough, "Shh, Amore mio don't speak." I picked her body up and held it close to me trying to cover her.

"Grab reyes, he's in that room." I demanded pointing to one of the guys, "Roman!" I turned around just to be met with my brother who was carrying a naked male in his arms bridal style.

"I found one but his pulse is weak, he kind of looks like Katherina." I furrowed my brows, "We'll deal with him after this, let's go." I jogged towards Alexei and his eyes softened seeing Katherina in my arms.

His eyes focused onto Angelo and froze once he saw who he was carrying, "Viktor?" His eyes turned glossy and he rushed towards Angelo.

"Who's Viktor?" I asked taking my vest off to cover her exposed body, "My son." He answered as Angelo put him inside of the van along with Katherina.

"Tell us about it later, but for right now take them both to the hospital and I'll clear up stuff here," I told them as I closed the van door.

They nodded and got inside the van, I walked towards reyes who was crying loudly. "Shut him up, stop the bleeding so he won't bleed out and take him to the trap." I demanded.

"I'll make sure the buildings fully clear, Start putting gasoline everywhere but don't light it till I'm out." I grabbed a duffel bag and went inside to check for any safes.

I heard small cries and kicked down a door, A child.

It was a little boy holding a minion stuffy crying in the corner of the room, He looked up at me and tried to scoot away.

"Come on piccolo uomo, I won't hurt you." I cooed reaching my arms out towards him, He whined and rubbed his tears.(translation: little man)

He still didn't move so I slowly inched my way towards him kneeling down, "Come on, I'll take care of you," He sniffed and hesitantly grabbed my hand making me smile.

"There you go." I muttered picking him up cradling him as I rubbed his back softly, He laid his head on my shoulder and I walked out.

"Close your eyes and I'll get you ice cream if you do." I felt him nod against my shoulder and I walked past all of the dead bodies stepping over them.

"Let's take you somewhere to get cleaned up," I told him sitting him down inside of the car, "Boss!" I turned around just to be met with one of my men.

"What is it?"

"It's the Germans, They're after us again." I sighed and rubbed my hand down my face, "I need to leave the city, They're gonna try to come after people I'm close to."

"I know it's a pussy move to run but I need to keep people close to me safe," He just nodded and jogged to the others.

I need to keep Katherina and him safe, This little boy has already been traumatized enough and so has Katherina.

I looked at the little boy in the car who was sleeping with his thumb in his mouth.

I don't need to leave I need to disappear, I can't talk to Katherina or anyone for that matter, But no one can know.

I'm so sorry Katherina.

ꨄꨄꨄ

I'm sorry yall forgive me >.<

Also Roman was so hot these past chapters

I'm sorry for splitting them up forgive me.😭

I needed this to happen so we could get into soft roman <3