𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟦

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

A week later

-

I rubbed my eyes as I walked into my bathroom, I was so tired and my body was so weak. I need to make a store run.

I did my regular hygiene and went to my closet to get on some sweatpants and a T shirt, I think I'm gonna get some chips from the store then stay in today.

I put on my Gucci slides and grabbed my keys driving to the store, I didn't care how my hair looked since it was just a store run.

Me and Roman haven't had contact for a week since he's on a plane to somewhere he couldn't tell me, We got in a argument about it.

I don't know why I was so affected by him not telling me, Maybe it's just because all of the stuff that's going on with the Mexican Mafia.

Yup that's it.

Long story short he said that I needed to worry about myself and he can do whatever he want, Then I see him getting in a plane with Vanessa. The same ex submissive he said meant nothing to him.

Why am I even worried he doesn't even care about me.. He just wants my body and to be submissive to him.

I'm stupid.

I finally arrived to the gas station and greeted the owner Mrs. Parker, She was a sweet women in her 30s married.

I wanna be like her but besides working in a gas station no offense, I walked to the chip aisle and grabbed me some hot ruffles.

I gave them to her and she rung them up, I gave her a hundred dollars and walked out before she could protest while grabbing my chips.

I always gave her extra money since she had 3 children that I used to babysit for her, I walked towards my car looking in my purse to get out my keys.

I heard a sound but ignored it since it was probably just a raccoon, I felt a presence and froze turning around.

I hurried up and got my keys out dropping them, "Shit." I muttered trying to find where I dropped them.

I felt a hand on me and immediately backed my head against his face, I noticed a white van next to me and internally groaned.

"Fucking pussy." I grabbed my pepper spray and sprayed his face, Another man approached me and I kicked him taking out my knife.

I launched it at him trying to get away but was pulled back, A cloth went over my nose as other man grabbed me.

My eyes slowly closed looking at one of the man I saw the head of the Mexican Mafia with a cigarette in his mouth looking down at me.

"That's her." I heard before I went unconscious.

-

𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞

-

My eyes fluttered open as my head shot up, I pulled at the chains that were on my arms and feet, I looked around at my surroundings trying to find some sort of way out of here.

I saw no windows and sighed in defeat, Two men came in and unhooked my feet from the chains but kept my arms chained up.

I slowly walked with them but stopped all of a sudden, They pulled at my chains but I resisted.

I kicked one of them down and jumped onto the other one choking him with my chains, I watched him struggle against me.

His body went limp and I pushed his body on the other one on the floor and stepped on his neck.

I ran as fast as I could from the room trying to find some sort of an a exit, I found a door and opened it being met with more men.

Fuck me.

I sighed and ran up anyway tripping the big one causing him to fall on the skinny guy with the gun, "Boss want's her alive don't shoot." I heard from the behind me but before I could react a fist came in contact with my face.

I groaned and held my face as they grabbed me taking me to a room, "Pussies!" I yelled as they tied me to a chair in front of the Mexican Mafia leader, "You're a stubborn one aren't you." He did a drag from his cigarette and I spat on his face.

I was rewarded with a slap towards my face, I thrashed against the chains. "You wanna end up like your dead friends in the basement?" I said towards the short man who slapped me.

"Get a clean up crew to take care of the men downstairs." The duded nodded leaving out of the room and his eyes focused back on me.

"You're gonna make me so much money," His hand brushed down my hair and I yanked back my head staring at his fat face in disgust. "Get your dirty hands off of me" I said through gritted teeth.

He yanked my hair pulling me close to him, "This can all stop if you tell us, where Roman Esposito is." I stayed silent looking at him with a straight face.

"Tell me." He demanded holding my jaw tight making me look up at him, "Going through all this to protect someone who doesn't care about you."

"What are you? his little toy?" He let go of my jaw to grab a folder, "This is you with him, no?" I nodded simply shrugging my shoulders at the picture.

"Come on tell me, Who are you really?" I sighed, "I can finally drop this pathetic American accent, Katherina Barone head of The Russian Mafia. Nice to meet you," I spoke going back to my regular voice.

"You're all idiots if you think I don't have people looking for me right now."

"I will kill you like I did your stupid friend In Romans club by snapping his pathetic neck." I pouted my lips with a fake frown, "Take her back to the basement now." He demanded with an angry expression on his face.

"Pussy." I muttered as they took me away back towards the basement, I was thrown in and the door shut instantly before I could get up.

I clutched the necklace around my neck pulling my knees to my chest, Oh how I wish Viktor was here.

He gave me a necklace that had a flower on it saying that I reminded him of it, Viktor was the sweetest person ever.

I slowly drifted to sleep thinking about my brother Viktor.

ꨄꨄꨄ

I'm finna traumatize the hell out of her, sorry pookies!